A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Jenkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Jenkins, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Degenerative Spine
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Fusion
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Morehead Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Jenkins MD and FACS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Ophthalmology, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Jenkins practices Neurological Surgery, Ophthalmology, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons and Greensboro Ophthalmologists.