A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kerr is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kerr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kerr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan