A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kerr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kerr is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kerr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerr graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Kerr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Drayton Kerr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Kerr practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kerr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kerr practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.