A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Kim practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.