A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lanier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanier
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lanier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lanier, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanier graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lanier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Day Lanier MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Lanier practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lanier has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lanier practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX and League City, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.