A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lanier is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lanier, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanier graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lanier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Day Lanier MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Lanier practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lanier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lanier practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.