A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lanier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lanier, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanier graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Lanier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lanier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Lanier practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Lanier practices Ophthalmology, Infectious Disease, and Trauma Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists, Houston Infectious Disease Doctors, and Houston Surgeons.