A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lawler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lawler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawler graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lawler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Lawler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Lawler practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lawler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lawler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oxford, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Oxford Surgeons.