inactive

Jeffrey B Lee MD Patient Reviews

July 17th, 2012
do not know what he is really to do
i got my MRI ,X-RAY,and fully report but seems like he still confused dont know what to do, after second lower back injection shot still has back pain,so dont wait your time and money like mines thanks

June 8th, 2011
Best doctor ever
Dr. Lee was kind and followed up with me. Caring and considerate man. He fixed my mother and shes never been better

April 1st, 2011
Horrible Surgeon
Run as far away as you can from this man!!! He is a horrible surgeon and he will leave you in a worst condition than before he operated on you like I am.

October 16th, 2010
Great doctor and man.

July 24th, 2010
Dr. Lee saved my mothers life. Everyone else gave up on her said her body and heart was too weak to survive, but Dr. Lee did a miracle heart surgery that saved her life. All her other doctors couldn't believe she lived, but she is living proof of what is possible if you have the right doctor. I highly recommend you see him before you listen to any other doctors. He is caring and a very smart man.

June 17th, 2010
He is the worst doctor I have ever met. He operated on my heartlast year and did a terrible job. I almost died. I had to go to another surgeon to fix his mistakes.

February 14th, 2010
Very caring physician
Dr. Lee took care of me for my heart blockages and leaky valve. I had seen another doctor before him and was told I was inoperable and to go home and die. I went to see Dr. Lee on the recommendation of a friend who was a former heart patient of Dr. Lee. Dr. Lee was friendly, caring and took time to make sure I and my family had all our questions answered. The operation was a success and I owe my life to Dr. Lee. I can highly recommend him.

November 3rd, 2009
Terrible results.
Don't ever get surgery from him. His results were terrible, his bedside manner is terrible and his follow up is the worst.He good care less about me after my surgery. All he cared about was the expensive surgery.