Dr. Jeffrey Moore MD Patient Reviews

3.3

June 14th, 2016
Dr. Moore was very gracious and carefully explained both his diagnosis and my alternatives. His staff members are also gracious and engaged.

January 19th, 2016
Have been recieving treatment for my lower back for months and Dr. Moore did all he could to keep me out of surgery. But I still had to have Ali of work done and his care and treatment has been above and beyond as well as the staffs, I will continue to recieve care for my back there and anything else I may require! He is awesome!

April 30th, 2015
Buyer beware!
Poor bedside manner, brushed me off and never looked back. Look for another dr!

December 11th, 2014
I really appreciated the confident way he explained the best course of action in handling my condition. He made we feel at ease trusting in his skills and knowledge. Anything I said or recommended regarding my care, Dr. Moore listened and discussed alternatives in treating me. This whole diagnosis has explained my pain. When I was scared prior to the procedure, he was very compassionate, helping me feel more at ease.

February 17th, 2012
Rude and arrogant
DR Moore is rude and arrogant... I will never see him again!

February 9th, 2012
The Best
Excellent doctor and very professional. Caring and excellent surgeon. Every other doctor that I have asked about Dr. Moore reports nothing but positive comments. Other patients that I have spoken to love him. Listens to you with a genuine interest in solving your problems. Also, is not anxious to just operating on you.....will try a variety of treatments before making those decisions.....couldn't be more satisfied with any surgeon.Also.....have looked at some of the other comments that are negative and derogatory. They are ridiculous and must be talking about another spine doctor by mistake.....no way these bitter comments could be about Dr. Moore!...

May 27th, 2011
Experience a little too rushed...
This physician seems to have lots of patients and one gets the impression that money is of main concern. Hygiene is very very poor at times also.

November 10th, 2010
This fuck's bedside manner, demeanor and ...
This so-called doctor's bedside manner along with his attitude and overall demeanor was appalling. We were told by this so-called Ortho surgeon that he had done this certain back surgery "A THOUSAND TIMES" and would have good results. Well...It took him all of approx. 40 minutes to completely screw up my wifes back. Then on the follow up ,he would say over and over " I don't understand why you are still hurting, you should be much better by now".I sat by each time listening to him, and meanwhile diagnosing his aloof attitude and insinuations as to my wife wanting to not go back to work, and/or collect disability.We eventually got a second opinion, and another Doctor who said upon looking at the MRI that moore had requested. The second doctor said that he could see that moore did whatevre he was supposed to do, but he could have done one more thing that may have determined a different outcome.Anyway, one and a half years later my wife is worse off than before the surgery. She can hardly sit for any length of time, and is in much pain daily. The back problem, or the reason my wife was referred to this clown is because, she was hit by a car while standing outside of her car. We have a lawsuit pending, but with all that has been written in this doctors notes it has caused a lot of problems!I do not, and will not recommend this guyto anyone. I think all he cares about is making money, and could care less as to he hurts along the way.

November 8th, 2010
Arrogant and very impressed with himself. Very poor bedside manner.

July 12th, 2010
He knows he can fix it, when other Dr's will not even try.
My back was injured in 1978 and the only solution since that time was wearing a TENS unit to control pain. Neuro-surgeons said surgery was out of the question, because of the risk of paralysis or dropped foot. So I suffered all those years, spending weeks in bed unable to sit, stand, walk, etc.Then I met Dr. Moore. After a thorough exam and tests "He said, yes. I can fix your back!" His caring and bedside manner are excellent. He goes the extra mile for his patients. He never gives up when he meets a challenge.I have never felt rushed when I had an appointment with him for follow-up appointments or if there was a problem. I would definately recommend him to anyone who has any type of back problem, even if the other Doctor's said "no", ask Dr. Moore.

March 6th, 2010
The Best
The "House" of Spinal Surgery.....he is the best in diagnosis and a superior technician from a surgical perspective...I have seen many doctors and he is far and above superior to any I have ever seen or hear of

January 12th, 2010
A GREAT DOCTOR
Dr Moore is a true professional. I gave him my full trust. He was 100% correct. Willing to go the extra mile to make sure I was fixed correctly!