Dr. Jeffrey Muller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Muller?

AWESOME!!!!!!!

Posted on July 21st, 2017

Dr. Muller is the Best doctor. He is caring and understanding, he explains everything and he answers all of your questions and concerns. I am so grateful for Dr. Muller.

Excellent Doctor, takes time to listen.

Posted on June 12th, 2017

Dr Muller has been my Doctor for over 15 yrs. I have my grown children also going to him.

First time and last time

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Horrible!! Brand new patient at my first appointment which I booked a month in advance. I changed my work schedule was on time and I was told first he was 2 hours behind and that they had no record of me making an appointment. The office staff was flip about this and said you can try another day. What? Why would I come back.

Dr. Muller is not the best, as you would think.

Posted on August 15th, 2015

This review is important to let others know before setting up an appointment with Dr. Muller that at the first visit he shows great interest, and runs various blood workup, but then after that you are on your own to get any further concern regarding your health from him or his staff. Also, it is like pulling teeth trying to get an urgent appointment with him, or a return call, as his communication method is lacking a better format. You first have to speak with one of his staff members who is not pleasant to begin with, and then the staff member has to send an email to Dr. Muller with your message, and your lucky if your message is read within that week, as my messages went unread for almost two weeks per his staff telling me that he gets an abundance of emails each day, so when he gets to it he will get back to you, or a staff member will. This is unacceptable that his only communication format is for his staff to email him the message, and wait for him to read that message with then waiting for a return call from him, or his staff with instructions. I find it absurd that if there is an urgent situation this is the same method of communication instead of putting the patient on hold, and informing Dr. Muller of the urgent matter, but no you will be told that an email will be sent to him, and when he gets a moment to reading your message left for him that is when you will possibly then hear from him. I waited two weeks for my first message to be read by him, and then another three days to have his staff return my call instead of Dr. Muller telling me that the first available appointment to see him would be a month to two month wait of an appointment. If you are sick, and need an urgent appointment to see him forget that, as you will be told go to an urgent care facility, or the emergency room, as he is too busy to see you, and when you finally do get to see Dr. Muller, and it could be almost a month of a wait for an urgent appointment he shows no care or concern for you one bit, so after my third unprofessional visit with him and his staff it was time to seek a new physician with better bedside manners, and a more professional friendly staff. I even saw on one visit a patient of his who had no appointment showing up, due to endless unreturned calls, and being ill to only be turned away by him from his staff. This unprofessional behavior towards another human being is disgraceful especially when one is not well, as it seems these days doctors don't care about your well being, nor does the staff that work for these types of unprofessional heartless physicians, and it is all about the money how much can I bill one's insurance then to assist where needed first. Good luck if you become a patient of Dr. Muller, and you will see in time what I wrote here.

Is it possible to have a favorite doctor?

Posted on February 27th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Muller for many years, and he is the best!

Posted on February 1st, 2015

The most thorough Internist you will find

Absolutely Best Dr-Horrible Scheduling

Posted on July 8th, 2014

Dr.Muller is by far the best MD I've ever had. Myself and my husband both see him. He's the most compassionate & professional MD. Hoever, scheduling and sick visit appointments are the absolute worst! Multiple calls for sick visits, late replies, no suggestions for other available MDs in the practice, long waits for representatives to make the appointments=HORRIBLE. Overall, the MD is a 4 and the office is 2! Considering going to another provider that has more flexibility with scheduling and sick visits although i would hate to lose Dr.Muller as my physician.

great primary care doc

Posted on February 9th, 2012

kind, personable, knowledgeable and caring. that sums up my experiences with Dr. Muller. I would refer any friend of family member to him without hesitation.

Posted on October 12th, 2011

worst pratice everThey keep banker hours

"top doc"

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

I believe that Dr. Muller is truly a compassionate person who REALLY cares for his patients. I, too, work in healthcare and trust my health to Dr. Muller.Kudos to a caring practitioner

expertise with a personal touch

Posted on May 5th, 2011

Dr. Muller truly is a needle in the pin cushion of the MD world. He demonstrates a true compassion and sense of caring for his patients. Kudos to a great man AND a great MD

Very caring physician

Posted on April 18th, 2011

Dr. Muller has been my doctor for 9 years. I can't say enough good about him. He always gives both myself and my husband more than sufficient time, he is caring and is concerned when illness strikes. I have already recommended my friends to him and they too are very happy with his bedside manor and caring attitude.Dr. Muller will always be willing to listen and refers you to the proper specialists when necessary.