A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Nelson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Nelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus
- St Francis Mem Hosp, San Francisco, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Donald Nelson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Nelson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Family Physicians.