A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ries is Excellent. Dr. Ries has been reviewed by 20 patients who have provided 14 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ries graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ries has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- USC University Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ries accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Ries practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Ries practices Neurology near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, CA.
See Upland Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geoffrey Ries