A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ries is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ries graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ries has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Dean Ries DO is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Ries practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ries has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Ries practices Neurology near Upland, CA.
See Upland Neurologists.