Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Rosenbaum
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenbaum, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with another office in Livonia, MI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rosenbaum is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills, Botsford Campus and Providence Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Rosenbaum has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenbaum has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Jeffrey Rosenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.
Dr. Quratulanne Jan
Southfield, MI 0.25 mi5
Dr. Dina Ibrahim
Southfield, MI 0.25 mi6
Dr. Brett Martin
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Southfield, MI 0.25 mi11