Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Mar 10th, 2015

He did an amazing job on my shoulder and knee. He takes the time to make sure you understand everything. Very caring!

I will never recommend him show details I will never recommend him
by Ron Yaldo on Mar 2nd, 2015

I will never recommend him. He start his service good and later on he did very bad job on my knee, he has no answer of why he ruin my knee, I wish I did not let his hand touch my knee, I got layoff from work because I can not walk any more, Mr. Shapiro you basically damaged my life, and someday God will take care of you.

Horrible bedside manner show details Horrible bedside manner
by Tina M. on Apr 8th, 2014

Dr. Shapiro was not attentive, he was rushed and kept interrupting me when I was asking questions about my knee. He didn't give me any information he kept asking me what I wanted to do (as if I had gone to medical school). He was very condescending and did not make me feel heard, respected or even under good treatment. This was a horrible experience.

Surgery of Rotator Cuff show details Surgery of Rotator Cuff
Aug 9th, 2012

I have met with Dr. Shapiro on a couple of occasions. He is compassion, honest and a great personality. I have no apprehensions about Dr. Shapiro performing my surgery.

Mar 12th, 2012

Jeff did such a great job on my ACL,i blew it out playing (racquetball) one year later I had him do my shoulder. Art R.

AFTER AN HOUR WAIT, I NEVER SAW THE DOCTOR-THOUGH THEY TOOK X-RAYS show details AFTER AN HOUR WAIT, I NEVER SAW THE DOCTOR-THOUGH THEY TOOK X-RAYS
Mar 7th, 2012

It was very encouraging that I could get an appointment with this doctor right away. When I arrived for my appointment, I told the staff that I was on a lunch hour from work, and they said that would not be a problem, but I waited over an hour (more like an hour and a half) and never saw the doctor. They had me fill out a STACK of paperwork and once I got into the patient room, I was told they were going to take X-rays. I inquired, why, I haven't even seen the doctor yet? They said it is his only way of seeing the problem. I didn't think my problem was serious enough for X-rays, but they insisted, and took FOUR X-rays. (The bonus here is that the technician was very nice.) After X-rays, I waited, and waited, and finally left without having seen the doctor. So, I cannot really rate the doctor, but it is his practice, and they should not schedule appointments like you're in a fast food line.

Jan 9th, 2012

i had recieved a work related knee injury and when i went to see this doctor he had forgotten about my appointment i waited for about an hour for him to return to his office. when i finally saw him he spent about ten minutes with him twisting and turning my leg and then told me nothing was wrong with my knee and told me to suck it up and live with the pain. two weeks later after seeing another doctor i ended up with a 2 inch tear in the miniscus and had to have the tear area removed.

Excellen doctor show details Excellen doctor
Dec 30th, 2011

He is a outstanding doctor , he is direct and have taken care Six family members, he will not waste your time and he is a Someone that works hard and gives 100 % Patricia Patrick Cato

Life Saver show details Life Saver
Dec 13th, 2011

Dr. Shapiro did my ACL in my Right Knee and 2 major shoulder surgeries. I can still hit a golf ball over 300 yards and have no limitations. Dr. Shaprio is a perfectionist and I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Doc! I can enjoy life again thanks to you. I'm staying retired from hockey as I prommised you, but I feel good enough to play.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Feb 24th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Shapiro to anyone looking for a kind and compassionate doctor. He takes the time to explain your situation and offers the best solution to your problem. His surgical work is fantasic! He has a way of making his patients feel comfortable with his plan of treatment. He really is a great doctor!