Dr. Jeffrey Small MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 17th, 2016
When you go to this doctor you will feel like something is not quite right. Something is "off" or missing. You will not feel reassured. He is very abrupt, and you will feel like you are talking to the wall. His staff is very, very rude and extremely unprofessional. They talk to you like you are dirt. He is easy to get an appointment with, for reasons which I just explained. I have seen him several times and have never once benefited from these visits in any way. I tried to get him on a Saturday once, and got a recorded message telling me to call Dr. Armm's office. When I called Dr. Armm's office I got a recorded message telling me to call Dr. Small's office. So I ended up speaking to no one. When I told Dr. Small's receptionist about this that Monday, she couldn't care less. Don't go to this place.

August 31st, 2016
Rude staff
The staff at this office is VERY RUDE and unaccommodating. The exam was very rushed and the whole office seemed to be in chaos.

July 18th, 2016
About Dr. Jeffrey Small
It's very hard to get an appointment and there's a long waiting time in the waiting room. He is very abrupt, rushes through the appointment and doesn't want to know anything that doesn't have to do with Urology even if it could affect your treatment.

April 22nd, 2016
The Best
I saw Dr Small this morning. He gave me a very thorough exam and discussed all of my concerns with me in detail. A wonderful, professional, and kind doctor.

September 8th, 2015
Courteous and professional.

July 28th, 2015
An excellent doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Small on and off, for many years now. I've gotten to know him well, and I can tell you this - He can come across as if he is hurrying you along, and you may wonder if he is listening closely to you. In my own experience I found that if I looked past that, I would have seen that he is a very compassionate and caring doctor, and was listening to every word I said, and understanding me well. He had told me, very specifically, not to get a certain surgery. He told me if I was his sister he would tell me to leave my condition alone. It was fairly mild and it was very likely I never would need surgery. (I had slight bladder prolapse.) Because he spoke quickly and plainly to me, I did not heed his advice. I went to another doctor, a young lady doctor located in Connecticut, who's initials are K.S. She jumped at the chance to do surgery on me, and could not wait to get me on the operating table. Well, the surgery turned out to be a total disaster. She messed me up completely. The prolapse is in a hard sling and is strangled up inside me, and I am now incontinent. The only thing the surgery did for me was make me a couple thousand dollars poorer. I am in pain each and every single day and need strong pills to sleep at night. Had I taken doctor Small's advice, I would not be in the mess I am in today. He is an excellent doctor. Listen to what he says, because he will not steer you wrong.

June 4th, 2015
The Worst Experience of My Life
One of the worst experiences of my life with Dr Small and his incompetent staff. Very rude doctor and a rushed exam waited an hour to see the doctor and only a five minute exam. Patronized me and didn't listen to a word I said I will NEVER COME BACK TO THIS OFFICE

March 24th, 2015
rude and arrogant doctor, rude staff
Not a very pleasant experience dealing with Jeffrey very rude and badgering and the staff was equivalent to him. I asked to make payment arrangements to cover my deductible because it was too much to pay all at once the office refused to do that and badgered me for asking. Because of their attitude I will not be returning and little Jeffrey Small wont get a penny off me.

February 10th, 2015
SUCKS
RUDE AND ARROGANT STAFF....... WON'T BE RETURNING TO BOZO THE CLOWN AKA DR SMALL.

February 2nd, 2015
Love him he is best

May 23rd, 2014
it's impossible to make an appointment. When you call during the day during the week, you get a message saying that the office is closed and to call back during regular office hours but they don't tell you what those are.

August 24th, 2012
Dr. Small was very personable and spoke very kindly to my son, easing his fears and even making him laugh. He was very thorough in his explainations and diagnosing my son's condition. We both left feeling satisfied with the visit. I would recommend Dr. Small to everyone.