Dr. Jeffrey Small Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Small?

A Wonderful Doctor

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Dr Small is a wonderful doctor. I feel that I am in good hands with him. He is very dedicated and very compassionate. I have seen other urologists and always end up going back to doctor Small, because no one is as good as he is.

Jeffrey Small and staff.

Posted on July 7th, 2017

The office staff is very rude and incompetent. They give no pre-option instructions. On hospital procedure done had to ask to see him before discharge. He made very quick visit left a prescription and told me to call the office in a week then went to another patient and spent time explaining things to them while I got dressed and waited for transportation.

Posted on June 30th, 2017

The staff treat the patients with disgust and contempt.The doctor is not good. He has no interest or concern at all.. The place was filthy, with other people's urine samples just left in the bathroom for the next person to see and urine spilled all over the place.

Posted on October 17th, 2016

When you go to this doctor you will feel like something is not quite right. Something is "off" or missing. You will not feel reassured. He is very abrupt, and you will feel like you are talking to the wall. His staff is very, very rude and extremely unprofessional. They talk to you like you are dirt. He is easy to get an appointment with, for reasons which I just explained. I have seen him several times and have never once benefited from these visits in any way. I tried to get him on a Saturday once, and got a recorded message telling me to call Dr. Armm's office. When I called Dr. Armm's office I got a recorded message telling me to call Dr. Small's office. So I ended up speaking to no one. When I told Dr. Small's receptionist about this that Monday, she couldn't care less. Don't go to this place.

Rude staff

Posted on August 31st, 2016

The staff at this office is VERY RUDE and unaccommodating. The exam was very rushed and the whole office seemed to be in chaos.

About Dr. Jeffrey Small

Posted on July 18th, 2016

It's very hard to get an appointment and there's a long waiting time in the waiting room. He is very abrupt, rushes through the appointment and doesn't want to know anything that doesn't have to do with Urology even if it could affect your treatment.

The Best

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

I saw Dr Small this morning. He gave me a very thorough exam and discussed all of my concerns with me in detail. A wonderful, professional, and kind doctor.

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Courteous and professional.

An excellent doctor

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Small on and off, for many years now. I've gotten to know him well, and I can tell you this - He can come across as if he is hurrying you along, and you may wonder if he is listening closely to you. In my own experience I found that if I looked past that, I would have seen that he is a very compassionate and caring doctor, and was listening to every word I said, and understanding me well. He had told me, very specifically, not to get a certain surgery. He told me if I was his sister he would tell me to leave my condition alone. It was fairly mild and it was very likely I never would need surgery. (I had slight bladder prolapse.) Because he spoke quickly and plainly to me, I did not heed his advice. I went to another doctor, a young lady doctor located in Connecticut, who's initials are K.S. She jumped at the chance to do surgery on me, and could not wait to get me on the operating table. Well, the surgery turned out to be a total disaster. She messed me up completely. The prolapse is in a hard sling and is strangled up inside me, and I am now incontinent. The only thing the surgery did for me was make me a couple thousand dollars poorer. I am in pain each and every single day and need strong pills to sleep at night. Had I taken doctor Small's advice, I would not be in the mess I am in today. He is an excellent doctor. Listen to what he says, because he will not steer you wrong.

The Worst Experience of My Life

Posted on June 4th, 2015

One of the worst experiences of my life with Dr Small and his incompetent staff. Very rude doctor and a rushed exam waited an hour to see the doctor and only a five minute exam. Patronized me and didn't listen to a word I said I will NEVER COME BACK TO THIS OFFICE

rude and arrogant doctor, rude staff

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Not a very pleasant experience dealing with Jeffrey very rude and badgering and the staff was equivalent to him. I asked to make payment arrangements to cover my deductible because it was too much to pay all at once the office refused to do that and badgered me for asking. Because of their attitude I will not be returning and little Jeffrey Small wont get a penny off me.

SUCKS

Posted on February 10th, 2015

RUDE AND ARROGANT STAFF....... WON'T BE RETURNING TO BOZO THE CLOWN AKA DR SMALL.