A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Thompson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Thompson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Dodd Thompson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Thompson practices Psychiatry near Medford, OR.
See Medford Psychiatrists.