A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wagner, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner, MD, PC is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Wagner MD and PC is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner practices Plastic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Plastic Surgeons.