A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey White, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. White has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David White MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. White practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey White has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey White practices Anesthesiology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists.