A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Dameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Dameron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Dameron, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dameron graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Dameron has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Putnam General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey C Dameron MD is a male Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Dameron practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Dameron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Dameron practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Radiologists.