A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Dangaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Dangaran is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Dangaran, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dangaran graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Dangaran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Dangaran MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Dangaran practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Dangaran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Dangaran practices Anesthesiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See San Diego Anesthesiologists.