Dr. Jeffrey Dann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Dann?

October 11th, 2015

Dr. Dann appears very combatant. Talks very fast , rushes in and out . My husband has a high PSA . After talking to others , I'm concerned we did t get all the guidance we need . We were told with a PSA of 8, then 6, he could safely wait a few months to check it again . My husband jumped on that . I'm very concerned that was not good advice . Pray , pray and pray some more .

March 24th, 2015

After getting all my vitals done, Dr. Dann came into the room, shook my hand, asked my symptoms, told me I could have bladder cancer or kidney stones, told me to pee in a cup and see the scheduling person. That was the extent of my visit. I wanted to ask questions but I felt I was rushed out. The staff seemed bored and in a hurry to get me out of there. From arrival time to ending time it was about 15 to 20 min. Even my husband was surprised the the exam was finished. I wouldn't even call it an exam.

October 28th, 2016