Internists, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)
Video profile
Ridley Park
1 Bartol Ave
Ste 103
Ridley Park, PA 19078
610-521-3022
Locations and availability (4)

|  Best doctor I have every had or hope to have.  |  show details
by Debra W on Feb 6th, 2014

I always leave Dr. Darnall's office feeling I was thoroughly cared for. I have complete trust in his medical knowledge and ability.

|  awesome  |  show details
by Darrel Wimsburg on Aug 30th, 2013

This guy i would prefer over any other doctor. Quick,easy,and friendly.

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Tricia P on Mar 19th, 2013

After many years struggling with Lyme disease and being misdiagnosed, God led me to Dr. Darnall. This was after much prayer and many visits to doctor visits. He is an expert at diagnosing and treating Lyme disease and a very gifted physician. It was truly a miracle that the LORD healed me, and He used the wisdom of this great physician to do so. I have experienced a few miracles in my life and meeting him and having the privilege of being his patient and being healed is one of them. After he treated me, I got married and now have two beautiful healthy children. It is a miracle that I am healed. I had a terrible case of LYME and struggled with it for a few years. I give God the glory and many thanks to Dr. Darnall and his medical staff. He is a compassionate, caring doctor and he will do all that he can to help his patients…even pray with them. I cannot say enough to praise Dr. Darnall for his aid in giving me my life back. I pray he will have many more years to bless others and give them a better quality of life as they seek him for treatment in whatever capacity they need healing. Life is sweeter after being sick and then being healed. I do not take it for granted. And, I believe in miracles in part because I lived one as his patient. I praise the LORD for Dr. Darnall.

|  Thoughtful and Methodical Clinician  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

Listened to what I had to say and synthesized appropriate and effective treatment. Dr. Darnall will never talk down to his patients.

|  JoAnn McCausland  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

Dr. Darnall has been the family doctor for myself and my parents. He is very clear and direct, especially with explaining health issues with my parents and takes the time to explain health issues, outcomes, recommendations, etc. I have the highest confidence in him as a doctor and have recommnded him to others.

|  Disaster  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2011

Extremely arrogant, rigid and insulting, a horrible combination for a doctor.

|  show details
Sep 2nd, 2010

Very clear and concise...Really seems to understand my symptoms and actually cares about me and my various problems...Totally likeable and friendly and casual...Diagnostic skills seem unusually good...One of the best there is, and I've known alot!...