Overall Review

no change

March 10th, 2016
One of the shadiest doctors I have ever met
Instead of saying "I honestly don't know how to treat your staph infection" I was told "Boy! Your a real mystery!" and "Try another Dr. or go to the ER" Never dealt with such unprofessional behavior from a Dr. in my 48 yrs of life!!!!

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Darnall is beyond a five star doctor. He is gifted, very smart, stays current on all medical issues, is caring, and all around excellent as a doctor and as a human being. Since medicine has become systematized and business-like, as it is today, Dr. Darnall has been "forced" in many ways to move faster and work "harder" in a very complex health system. I've been a patient for many years, and have witnessed the "advances of medicine" take a toll on him and his practice. He still gives the highest quality care in a system which places an inordinate amount of stress and complication on medical practices. He is a top notch doctor and person.

February 3rd, 2015
If you've lost all faith in doctors, he's the man to cure it
In an area flush with doctors who either don't seem to be able to think away from their computer monitor or think they are better than the person sitting across the room from them, Dr. Darnall is a breath of fresh air. He practices medicine the way it should be - with a brain and some heart. He works with you to find solutions. He is extremely knowledgeable and very quick to access his internal knowledge-base to offer insight - his brain likely rivals most medical databases, plus he has a wealth of experience to relate. He's efficient, but clearly hasn't lost touch with his patients even if he has had to adopt some practices to fulfill corporate requirements. In all seriousness, I will be his patient until the day he retires. The only downside is it takes longer to get an appointment to see him than it does to see most specialists in the area - usually 2-3 week minimum wait.

October 27th, 2014
Even on his bad days he's better than most
Some days he comes off as arrogant and dismissive; other days he has decent bedside manner. Regardless of his bedside manner, he's actually a good doctor. I trust his opinions more than any other doctor I've seen in the area. His office staff can be rude, and he's not easy to get an appointment with, but he's worth the hassle. Plus, if he needs to refer you to a specialist - his referrals are top notch - he'll get you to the right doctor for your needs, whether that means sending you to a highly-rated doctor at Penn or the tiny physical therapy office on MacDade that quietly outshines the corporate PTs. I wish there were more docs like him in the sea of sub-par doctors in Delco.

February 6th, 2014
Best doctor I have every had or hope to have.
I always leave Dr. Darnall's office feeling I was thoroughly cared for. I have complete trust in his medical knowledge and ability.

August 30th, 2013
awesome
This guy i would prefer over any other doctor. Quick,easy,and friendly.

March 19th, 2013
Mrs.
After many years struggling with Lyme disease and being misdiagnosed, God led me to Dr. Darnall. This was after much prayer and many visits to doctor visits. He is an expert at diagnosing and treating Lyme disease and a very gifted physician. It was truly a miracle that the LORD healed me, and He used the wisdom of this great physician to do so. I have experienced a few miracles in my life and meeting him and having the privilege of being his patient and being healed is one of them. After he treated me, I got married and now have two beautiful healthy children. It is a miracle that I am healed. I had a terrible case of LYME and struggled with it for a few years. I give God the glory and many thanks to Dr. Darnall and his medical staff. He is a compassionate, caring doctor and he will do all that he can to help his patients…even pray with them. I cannot say enough to praise Dr. Darnall for his aid in giving me my life back. I pray he will have many more years to bless others and give them a better quality of life as they seek him for treatment in whatever capacity they need healing. Life is sweeter after being sick and then being healed. I do not take it for granted. And, I believe in miracles in part because I lived one as his patient. I praise the LORD for Dr. Darnall.

May 31st, 2012
Thoughtful and Methodical Clinician
Listened to what I had to say and synthesized appropriate and effective treatment. Dr. Darnall will never talk down to his patients.

February 6th, 2012
JoAnn McCausland
Dr. Darnall has been the family doctor for myself and my parents. He is very clear and direct, especially with explaining health issues with my parents and takes the time to explain health issues, outcomes, recommendations, etc. I have the highest confidence in him as a doctor and have recommnded him to others.

August 20th, 2011
Disaster
Extremely arrogant, rigid and insulting, a horrible combination for a doctor.

September 2nd, 2010
Very clear and concise...Really seems to understand my symptoms and actually cares about me and my various problems...Totally likeable and friendly and casual...Diagnostic skills seem unusually good...One of the best there is, and I've known alot!...