Dr. Jeffrey Darrow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Darrow?

April 28th, 2017

Fantastic experience

Dr. Darrow came highly recommended to me. From the minute I called to make the consult appt, Helen was very helpful setting everything up. Dr. Darrow gave me a very detailed and informed consult. I had a rhinoplasty and lipo. Im very happy with the results. My follow up appt went great as well. Dr. Darrow is a very skilled surgeon and also a very nice person.

July 20th, 2015

AWSOME, THE COURTESY OF THE STAFF AND THE DOCTOR.

March 10th, 2015

AMAZING DOCTOR! Made my breast a work of art :)

February 6th, 2015

Dr Darrow is the best!

Dr Darrow changed my life for the better. Wonderful surgeon and excellent assistant Helen.

February 3rd, 2015

Best Experience with a wonderful surgeon!!

I had breast augmentation and circumferential liposuction of my abdomen with Dr. Darrow about 6 weeks ago. I cannot believe the results. look amazing and couldn't be happier! I had researched and met with 4 Boston area Plastic surgeons and Dr. Darrow was the second one I met with and I should have just stopped right there when I found him. I met with the 2 others I had appointments with and that just solidified my decision to have my procedures done by Dr. Darrow. I had my surgery at the Boston Center which is a private setting with all of the accreditations one looks for. Helen helped coordinate the timing of my procedure and was really wonderful about walking me through the steps leading up to the surgery. The nursing staff were professional and accommodating especially when I opted to stay the night because I have 2 small children at home. The overnight nurse was conscientious and so helpful. She made sure I was comfortable and was thorough with discharge teaching so I would know what to expect in the days ahead. What can I say about Dr. Darrow? He is a real gentleman, he is skilled and very good at what he does. He is compassionate and very thorough. I would highly recommend his and his staff at the Boston Center!

March 22nd, 2014

I had a TT 10 yrs ago. Was very happy. Now lipo after saving money!

Dr. Darrow, Helen and the nurses are top notch!

July 10th, 2013

Breast Augmentation

I have wanted a breast augmentation for many years and finally got the courage to have it done! The whole process went so smoothly thanks to Helen, Dr. Darrow's assistant. I was so nervous and she is so helpful and easy to talk to. I never felt uncomfortable asking questions or calling the office. Dr. Darrow was wonderful! I am so happy that I chose to have him perform the procedure. He is so knowledgable, patient, and has a great bedside manner. I have had no complications, very little to no pain after the procedure, and I am now 3 weeks PO and loving my results. My incisions already look amazing and I can tell as a little more time passes you will not see them at all. I can't believe how natural and symmetric my breast are! Dr. Darrow helped me to select the best size for my body and I am thrilled with my results! I highly recommend Dr. Darrow if you are considering any cosmetic procedure!

March 9th, 2013

I had to undergo three surgical revisions for a breast augmentation procedure. Buyer Beware!!

March 1st, 2012

Great Doctor

Dr. Darrow is extremely kind and caring with an incredible bedside manner. He is always willing to answer any and all questions you have without ever making you feel rushed. His work is exceptional. Two years after having my procedure done you can barely see the scars. I would recommend him to anyone.

January 4th, 2012

Tummy tuck (full)

I knew immediately after meeting him, that he was the doctor I wanted for my surgery. I could not be happier with my results.

December 23rd, 2011

Breast Augment

From the moment I stepped into Dr. Darrows office for my breast augmentation surgery consultation, I immediately felt at ease. During this first meeting, he explained what every single step of the procedure would entail and listened to and addressed all of my questions and concerns, providing thorough and honest advice during the entire consultation. As I had undergone a previous breast reduction procedure, I was concerned that this would be a complicated surgery, but Dr. Darrow was honest, and assured me that he had done hundreds of similar procedures and promised I would be happy with the results. Dr. Darrow was right about that the result of this procedure was even better than I hoped for. Not only did my breasts look exactly how I told him I wanted them to, but the entire procedure was virtually painless. Everything from anesthesia to post-op treatment was seamless; even during post-op recovery, a nurse was by my side the entire time, and Dr. Darrow was always carefully observing every step of the recovery process. When I returned home, the nurses, anesthesiologist, and Dr. Darrow called to check in on me every day for the following week. Any post-op questions or concerns I did have when I called trhe office, was transferred directly to a nurse who would address any issue right away, unlike other hospitals/offices Ive delt with, never once had to wait for a return phone call back, immiate answers every time! Dr. Darrow and his team truly offer the most professional, personalized and through medical treatment I have ever experienced, and I would highly recommend him.

August 5th, 2011

Breast reduction "experience" was so easy. Wonderful surgeon who beautiful results. A+ rating

Dr. Darrow has done an amazing job and I love my "new" look and feel wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and results. Dr. Darrow was so kind to me throughout the entire process. Questions were always answered and phone calls were always returned, and I never felt rushed or confused. He showed extraordinary honesty, efficiency and empathy throughout the entire process. I really appreciated the exceptional care I had been given by Dr. Darrow and would be happy to recommend him to anyone. I normally don't post reviews, but after this experience I thought I should, so that I may help someone else. My primary care doctor had highly recommended Dr. Darrow to me, and I was so glad she did! I would give Dr. Darrow an A+ rating.