Dr. Jeffrey Davick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Davick?

February 20th, 2016

Dr. Davick is incredible

He is the best! I would not feel comfortable allowing anyone else to operate on me.

November 27th, 2013

Wonderful

I had some symptoms show up all of the sudden. Because family members had pleasant experiences with him, I was able to get my primary care doctor to get me an appointment with Dr. Davick. When I saw him, he reviewed my MRI (torn meniscus and torn cartilage) with me and said he would work me in for a surgery the next week. 8 days later I had my surgery. There were only two stitches (very neat) and the two follow up visits have been very good, as he listened to how I was feeling and we planned a continuing course of action. I would highly recommend him.

April 24th, 2013

Great doctor

I saw Dr. Davick after being turned down by another surgeon for my knee injury being too complicated. He was knowledgable, had great bed side manner and explained my injury thoroughly. I had ACL replacement surgery with a cadaver transplant and it went great. I highly recommend.

January 27th, 2013

I went to Dr. Davick after I tore my ACL. For me, it was a no brainer to choose him, as many of my friends had their ACLs done by him. I trust him completely, he totally put me at ease, and he went above and beyond when answering my questions. He is as caring and invested in his patients as any doctor I've ever known, and his work is incredible! He performed the reconstruction using a hamstring graft and my new ACL is arguably stronger and more stable than my original one. I absolutely recommend him to anyone in need of an orthopedic surgeon!

March 29th, 2012

Had an initial visit with Dr. Davick upon being referred by my general physician. It was very easy to quickly get an appointment that accommodated my schedule. Too soon to say about the accuracy of the diagnosis and any follow-up.

December 30th, 2011

Dr. Davick was the 4th doctor we had seen for our daughter's severe knee pain. The following day after seeing Dr. Davick she was able to run and play basketball with no knee pain. Even though he was running behind schedule when we got there, it was 100% worth the wait. Dr. Davick is a very kind and smart doctor and has radically changed our daughter's life.

January 20th, 2010

Steven Suvalsky PA

My son was diagnosed with a sports injury that ultimately required surgery for a labrum tear in his shoulder. Dr. Davick utilized a very conservative approach trying first to treat and then proceeding to surgery. My wife and I were particularly comfortable with Dr. Davick knowing that my son was growing and would benefit from certain limited surgery. I recommend Dr. Davick from our experience as a parent and also from his reputation within my network of medical professionals who recommended him.

April 3rd, 2009

Was a really nice guy and was great with my daughter... got her up and going again very quickly. Great doctor

March 21st, 2009

shoulder surgerys

I was completely with Dr Davick, his nurse, and all of his staff. My recovery was just as he said, very good.

November 17th, 2016