A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Daw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Daw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Daw graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daw has 6 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Richard Daw MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Daw practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Daw has 9 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Daw practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Clinton, NC.
See Cary Cardiologists.