A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Daw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Daw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daw
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Daw graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daw has 6 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Richard Daw MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Daw practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Daw has 14 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Daw practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Chapel Hill, NC.
See Cary Cardiologists.