inactive

Jeffrey R Daw MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 4th, 2015
Great Doctor and person. Would recommend highly!

February 28th, 2011
Care from the heart to the heart
Dr. Daw treated me in a very professional, caring and considerate way. He looked not only at the physical aspects of my heart problems but also at the emotional side which was equally relevant. I also had to make multiple administrative requests (records, prescriptions) that were efficiently handled. When I called his office to respond to an inquiry while applying for new health insurance coverage, I was surprised by Dr. Daw himself calling me back and addressing the issue directly. I am very thankful to him and his staff, specially to his P.A. Heather who gave me an excellent initial consultation.

August 25th, 2009
Great Cardiologist
Had heart problems in 2008 and was recommended to Dr. Daw. He is wonderful and has excellent bedside manners and is a very caring cardiologist. If I had to have heart surgery I would use him and I also recommend him very highly.

September 11th, 2008
Dr. Daw was very considerate and caring.If I had any other problems I would go back to Dr. Daw and recommend him to others. Top notch.