A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Debord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Debord is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Debord, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Debord graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Debord has 2 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey B Debord DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Debord practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Debord has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Debord practices Internal Medicine near Martinsburg, WV.
See Martinsburg Internists.