A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Decker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Decker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mark Decker MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Decker practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Decker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Decker practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.