A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Decker is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Decker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Decker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mark Decker MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Decker practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Decker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Decker practices Internal Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists.