A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey DeClaire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey DeClaire, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeClaire
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeClaire Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey DeClaire, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. DeClaire graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeClaire has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Hilliard DeClaire MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. DeClaire practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey DeClaire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey DeClaire practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Surgeons.