A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey DeHaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey DeHaan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey DeHaan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. DeHaan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. DeHaan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas DeHaan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. DeHaan practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey DeHaan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey DeHaan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Texarkana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, TX.
See Texarkana Orthopedic Surgeons.