A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey DeHaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey DeHaan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeHaan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeHaan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey DeHaan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeHaan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. DeHaan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey T DeHaan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. DeHaan practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey DeHaan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey DeHaan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Surgeons.