A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey DeHaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey DeHaan is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey DeHaan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeHaan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. DeHaan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DeHaan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. DeHaan practice?
Dr. Jeffrey DeHaan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Texarkana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, TX.
See Texarkana Surgeons.