Dr. Jeffrey Delisle MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Albany, NY

August 15th, 2011
I have seen him for several years. I find this doctor to be fantastic. He has had no trouble diagnosing my issues. Please note that he practices medication management for psychiatric issues, he does little therapy. He is currently is solo practice, the only issue with this I have found is picking up refills of controlled substances. He also expects payment at the time of visit, there is little wiggle room with billing. He only accepts cash and checks. He does take a wide variety of insurance plans. I have always found him to be very helpful, and quite caring. If per say a person is having an issue, he will take as long as required to resolve it, or at least he has always done so for me. This can lead, however to long wait times for visits. Personally this has never bothered me, I have never felt rushed during an appointment. I would recommend him to others, and have done so on several occasions. Please note that I see him for anxiety and seasonal depression. I cannot comment on his treatment of other diseases.

March 24th, 2009
Difficult patient but he was completely unhelpful and overwhelmed. No 'bedside manner' at all.