Allergy & Immunology Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
excellent bedside manner & excellent knowledge of allergies show details excellent bedside manner & excellent knowledge of allergies
Aug 5th, 2014

My son has been a patient of Dr. Demain's for several years. He diagnosed his asthma and food allergies; provided suggestions to avoid exposure to those foods as well as followed up regarding the medication my son was taking for his asthma. He is a life saver!

by Sharon allen on Sep 13th, 2013

Dr Demain is a very caring great Dr who takes all the time he needs with his patients. I had a poor quality of life until I became his patient. Allergies and Asthma take time to diagnose and control and if you are not willing to go through the process you will never be cured. I consider myself fortunate to have such a wonderful Asthma dr on this city !!!

Sep 25th, 2012

Totally changed my plan of treatment as discussed previously. Was dismissive about my other Dr.s concerns, did not address them at all. I think he is a great Dr. for my children, but I would not see him again for my medical needs.

do not reccomend show details do not reccomend
Jul 31st, 2011

dismissive of patients.

Dec 19th, 2008

I felt Dr. Demain was not very open minded in discussion alternatives to medications and was very condescending toward me when I simply raised a question about other treatment options.