Dr. Jeffrey Demercurio MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 21st, 2016
awful
I would not recommend. Very hurtful & rude in consultation so will not use for surgery. Was advised also not to use him. His clerical staff are unhelpful too.

August 3rd, 2016
Worst surgeon
This doctor has ruined me! He is a terrible surgeon! Do not use him unless you would like to be on botched ! 3 surgeries so far and it's still a mess! The staff is rude as well!

July 19th, 2016
WORST plastic surgeon in Daytona Beach
I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy! He has ruined my body and cost me a lot of money! If you want to be on the show botched then he is your guy!

September 5th, 2014
Breast Aug
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Demercurio and his office staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a breast augmentation. My results are so much better then I expected.

April 14th, 2014
tummy tuck
Dr.jeffrey demercurio is a fantastic Dr. Can't even begin to tell about the greatest experience I had with him and his great staff. My surgery went so well I did not use pain meds after the 1st day of surgery.I fail great and look great and it's only 2weeks. We are super satisfied with his love of his work. Thanks againe

September 7th, 2013
Puts patients first
Dr D has been doing my reconstruction and I could not have a better surgeon. My case has been a challenge and he has been wonderful. He wants me to have the best outcome, not just take my insurance and "finish the job". I thank God every day for Dr DeMercurio's capable hands and caring bedside manner. He is simply the best!

August 2nd, 2013
I went to Dr. DeMercurio's seminar to learn about his services the day before my vacation. He seems like an excellent doctor. I told the office staff that I was leaving for vacation, and to sign me up for any date after my vacation and before I went back to work. I gave them all my details and they promised me they would take care of it. I did not hear from them. No call or email. I would have called them, but I did not bring his information with me on vacation. I assumed the staff would be professional and do what they said. I came back and not only do I not have an appointment, I cannot get in any time before going back to work. Nor did they attempt to rectify the issue. Truthfully, the receptionist on the phone was very dismissive and did not even care they made a mistake. Clearly, they are so busy that customer service is not a concern. The office closes at 3:00pm. I asked for any appointment time not during work hours, there are none. He is booked 3 weeks out. Unless you are prepared to deal with poor customer service and take work off for a visit, (even for Botox), I would suggest another office.

May 13th, 2012
Top notch doctor
I have been in the care of Dr DeMercurio for 4 months now during my journey following breast cancer. He has been professional, compassionate and is educated in the latest medical procedures. I am blessed to be in the care of such a talented surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone who is searching for a great doctor. I don't mind the wait time because he takes time with his patients which is rare with doctors these days.

May 17th, 2011