A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Dendy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Dendy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Dendy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dendy graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dendy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Dendy MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Dendy practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Dendy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Dendy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Simpsonville, SC and Greer, SC.
See Greenville Internists, Greenville Cardiologists, and Greenville Nuclear Medicine Physicians.