A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Deren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Deren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Deren, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deren graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Deren has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Deren practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Deren practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.