A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Deren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Deren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Deren, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Deren graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Deren has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Health Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Deren MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Deren practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Deren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Deren practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons and Orlando Surgeons.