A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Dermksian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Dermksian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Dermksian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dermksian graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dermksian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dermksian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey V. Dermksian practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Dermksian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.