Dr. Jeffrey Devon Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Devon?

Best internist

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Unfortunately, a change in insurance bars me from continuing as a patient. He is the most caring and knowledgeable Doctor I have had. I wish I could still be his patient.

Posted on May 9th, 2014

I cannot believe that this man is still practicing and gets such good reviews. He has no listening skills, rushes patients in and out, and seems to have no regard for his patients. He is one of the most uncaring doctors I have ever met. Run -- don't walk -- away from his office. I don't know if he still does this. But he used to keep a bowl of m and m's on his receptionists desk -- no spoon or other utensil to get them. For a doctor he seems to know nothing about cleanliness or germ prevention.

Not for the sick or elderly

Posted on August 29th, 2011

Dr. Devon was my mother's internist. He was fairly engaged in her appointments while she was still healthy, but as soon as she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer he wanted nothing to do with her. He sent her to a gastroenterologist who misdiagnosed her, and he got very pertrubed with me when I questioned the doctor he had referred her to. There seems to be alot of hype about him being a good and caring doctor. He is neither and it's about time her retired.

Posted on August 11th, 2011

I went to see him 1 day after going to the emergency room for a severe urinary track infection. He told me to have a blood test done - the PSA level was extremely high. He told me to get another test immediately which I did. He then called me to tell me the reading was still very high and I needed to immediately see a urologist since prostate cancer was a possibility. I went to a urologist who told me that he was confident that my high PSA readings were due to the urinary track infection and to keep monitoring it every 6 months. Which I have and the readings have consistently come down ever since. I have never been back to see him and advise others to stay away.

Find another internist

Posted on November 20th, 2009

My mother was a patient of Dr. Devon's, and I found him to be very uncaring and not a good listener and impatient. First of all, he referred my mother to a gastroenterologist who mis-diagnosed her. My mother had pancreatic cancer, but this doctor told her she had IBS and gave her meds which only increased her diarrhea. When I complained to Dr. Devon, he snapped at me and told me to stop the meds. Once my elderly mother was diagnosed with cancer by a reputable gastroenterologist, Dr Devon wrote her off. His attitude was that she was 92 and dying, so why bother. After she died, other doctors sent me letters of condolence, Dr. Devon sent me a bill.

Posted on November 17th, 2014