A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Devries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Devries, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Devries graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Devries has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Devries accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Devries practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Devries practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.