A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Deweese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Deweese, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Deweese, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deweese graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Deweese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Seton Medical Center
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Eldon Deweese MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey E. Deweese practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Deweese has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Deweese practices Plastic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.