Dr. Jeffrey Dick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 15th, 2016
Retired teacher of History,, Humanities and English Literature
Doctor D was very thoughtful about how to approach my case. I was still in a little denial and deflection until the pain became so severe that I had to come clean. Spinal Stenosis. My case involved five vertebrae and he made sure I understood the MRI and the procedure he would follow. That was seven weeks ago and the debilitating, stabbing pain that had me crawling... unable to stand up and walk is gone. I am now dealing with returning to a normal physical life which requires exercise... which I am slacking on. I expect to be put on task with a quip or metaphor aimed at the center of my lazy approach. I could tell within hours of coming out of the anesthetics that the pain of the stenosis was mostly gone... that Dr. D had done a great job. The pain of the surgery is now pretty minimal and the residual pain in my muscles is a tad rough but diminishing and should become better sooner if I exercise by walking more as he suggests.

August 4th, 2016
(This site treats the doctor's name as profanity. So I'll just use Dr.) I had sudden onset of severe sciatic pain. I was referred to Dr. after x-rays and an MRI. He did a great job of assessing my condition and listing the treatment options. I told Dr. I wanted to be able to walk again without pain or fear of falling. Surgery was the best course of action for me and, again, he told me about the risks of surgery. The day of the surgery we talked again before the surgery to reaffirm what was going to happen and then afterward to tell what he found and was able to do. I am happy to report I'm walking without pain and because I dove into the rehabilitation process am starting to play golf again. My sincere thanks to Dr. and everyone on his team at Twin Cities Orthopedics.

December 8th, 2015
SO HELPFUL

September 16th, 2015
Judge me before he had my whole story, my whole appointment very disorganized even though I had brought all my stuff nothing was loaded on computer so he had the facts for appointment, he spent first half of time focussed on my melds instead of helping find a solution to my neck pain.

November 9th, 2014
Miracle worker
This surgeon takes a conservative approach to back injuries. The conservative approach didn't work for me, and thankfully after surgery my recovery was miraculous. I went from total misery to a full recovery, pain free, good as new.

August 3rd, 2013
Helped both my daughters, excellent experience
Both my daughters had spine problems, one had scoliosis, one had a stress fracture. DrDick helped both of them out and made the whole experience very stress free. He answered all my questions and was genuinely interested in the well being of my kids. Both of them had to wear back braces in middle school which prohibited them from playing sports and participating in gym, however in high school they were able to go out for sports. I have recommended him to all my friends.

August 3rd, 2013
Thought he was great!
I had scoliosis when I was 14 and he put me in a really cool brace w pink polka dots on it and straightened me up in less than 6 months. His nurse was awesome and I'm so glad my back is straight now. He answered all my questions, and explained my situation in a way I could understand. I had to wait a while but after he spent so much time with me I understood why. I didn't need surgery but if I did I'm sure he would've done a great job. I felt like he really cared about me and I would definitely recommend him if you have a spine problem.