Dr. Jeffrey Dillow MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Kansas City, MO

December 18th, 2014
Dr Dillow took his time with me to explain everything that would happen with my surgery. I did not feel rushed in my appointment and he made me feel very relaxed. He did a wonderful job on my leg with minimal scaring.

March 24th, 2013
Arrogant, rude and immature
My experience with this doctor was nearly unbelievable. Indeed, the nurse at Shawnee Mission Surgery Center said she had never experienced anything like it. Dr. Dillow was nearly two hours late for my surgery, leaving me lying on a gurney for nearly three hours (they prep you an hour ahead) and when he arrived he immediately launched a verbal attack on me because I had dared to call his office and express my unhappiness with the long delay and lack of notification of the delay. Rather than try to comfort and soothe me ahead of my surgery (my blood pressure was elevated and I had a headache, all of which was noted in my chart) he complained that I had called his office "behind (his) back" and said he wasn't sure if he even would do my surgery since I was "already complaining." He said he was not a "service provider" and had no duty to be on time or to even inform me of the delay. He was incredibly arrogant and rude, not to mention immature. I'm sure his surgical skills are fine. Perhaps he even is very talented. But his bedside manner is appalling.