Plastic Surgeon

4661 Sawmill Rd
Ste 100
Columbus, OH 43220
614-442-7610
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.9761904761905 of 4 stars
 |  Dr Donaldson is the best!  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2013

I just went to see Dr Donaldson for a consultation for my 2nd procedure. I was so impressed with him that I wanted to submit another review. I am extremely happy with my breast augmentation and am now scheduled to get liposuction on my thighs. I originally wanted to get liposuction on my butt, thighs and calves but Dr Donaldson felt that I only needed it in my thighs. Even though he could make more money if I got it in multiple areas, he cared more about making sure I had the best results for my body. I never thought I would leave a plastic surgeon's office feeling better about myself but Dr Donaldson once again has exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend him for both his surgical skills as well as his bedside manner.

|  Best Plastic Surgeon in Central Ohio  |  show details
by Teresa C. on Aug 15th, 2013

I recently had a BA done by Dr. Donaldson and I absolutely love my results! In our consultation he thourougly and patiently answered all of my questions and did not make me feel rushed like other plastic surgeons in the area. You can tell from his manner that he is definitely more concerned about the patient than the money. My healing from by BA was swift, I was only out of work for 3 days and felt little pain. I would reccommend him to all of my friends and family. I will definitely come back to him in the future if I decide to have any other procedures done.

|  Five weeks post Abdominaplasty and I look amazing!  |  show details
by Penelope C on Jul 3rd, 2013

I first went to Dr. Donaldson because I had my 51st birthday and wanted to have a line filled in under my eye. As I waited to meet Dr. Donaldson, I began to review the pamphlets in the examining room and worked up the courage to ask about a tummy tuck, and sheepishly asked Dr. Donaldson if it were possible that I could have one. I was prepared for him to tell me to come back when I lose some weight. But, Dr. Donaldson was great. He focused on telling me what the procedure entailed, and what he could do. After my husband and I discussed it, we agreed to have the procedure, which was done on May 30, 2013. I cannot say enough about how amazing this has been for me. Dr. Donaldson and Bobbie are really great. Very responsive to my concerns, and patiently answered questions that I asked multiple times. My recovery has been wonderful. I finally ventured out to meet some co-workers four weeks post-op and their faces said it all. Dr. Donaldson has made me LOOK GOOD! LOL I have my waist back, and can wear cinched waists and tuck in my shirts!!!!! And yes, about that line in my face. I got that taken care of during that first visit. I was amazed. I finally see the person in the mirror more closely reflects the person I am. Its a wonderful feeling. If anyone out there in the area is searching for a doctor, look no further. Dr. Donaldson is great. Cant say enough about him and his staff!!!! Finally, maybe its inappropriate to hug your doctor, but a big ole hug to Dr. Donaldson from me, because the joy he has given me is priceless. Priceless.

|  Excellent Doctor Strongly Recommended  |  show details
by Jaya on Jun 18th, 2013

I had a birth mole on the upper lip and I went to him to do plastic surgery. At first, I had the concern about the scar after the surgery, but Dr. Donaldson did a wonderful job on removing the mole. The scar was totally disappeared after few months, as if that I didnt have the birth mole.I strongly recommend Dr. Donaldson as the excellent and reliable doctor.

|  The Best Plastic Surgeon!  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2013

Dr. Donaldson performed my breast augmentation and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He did such a great job! I had minimal pain and my scars are very small. I've had no post op complications and I am so happy with the results. Dr. Donaldson not only did a great job on the actual surgery but he has a great bedside manner. I have emailed him both before and after surgery and he personally emailed me back within a few hours every time. He also called me the night of my surgery to check on me. He made both me and my husband feel really at ease. His nurse, Bobby, is wonderful too. I will most definitely go back to Dr. Donaldson if I have any other plastic surgery procedures in the future.

|  Best surgeon!  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

Dr. Donaldson and his nurse Bobbie are the best there are! He did a perfect BA that fits me and I wish I would have done it years ago. After kids, being 29, and a sport related accident, I figured it was time to do this before I turn 30 and damnit I deserve it. I'm so happy I did. He is amazing and a perfectionist like me....I definitely picked the right surgeon for sure. Bobbie is also amazing...caring....just completely wonderful. Stop searching and just make an appt like I did. One day I just told my husband that I was gonna do this. I had practically zero problems after surgery....some swelling which was normal for my small frame. I continue to play sports and have no problems at all. LOVE HIM!

Jul 26th, 2012

Dr. Donaldson an his staff were so professional and courteous in regards to my desired results and nerves. I am about six months out from my surgery and could not be more pleased with my results.

|  The best!  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2012

Id recommend anyone to Dr. Donaldson. I never felt rushed when I had my consultation with him. He never made me feel nervous. He really listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. Not only was he a great doctor, but every single person I came in contact with at his practice was great (Bobbi is fantastic!!!). I am beyond pleased with my breast augmentation. From start to finish, Dr. Donaldson was great. You are in GREAT hands with him.

Jul 7th, 2012

Dr. Donaldson is an amazing talent with a very engaging personality. He didn't try to talk me into a list of treatments, but asked me what I was unhappy with and gave me options. In the end, I had a fat transfer on my face and I couldn't be happier with the results! It is very difficult to find doctors who can do the eye area as well as Dr. Donaldson.

|  Awesome Doctor!  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

I had otoplasty recently, performed by Dr. Donaldson, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. He eased all of my concerns pre-surgery and even called me the night of my procedure to check on me.He is so personable and kind. He took the time to review the procedure, talk through my concerns and let me know what to expect both during and after the procedure. And his work is perfection.I cannot rave enough about this doctor and my results. He rocks. And because of him, I now get to rock a ponytail:)

Jun 27th, 2012

I have been very pleased with my recent plastic surgery experience. The entire process was smooth and everybody on staff was knowledgeable and helpful. Dr. Donaldson is very personable, professional, and a skilled surgeon. The results are great and I couldn't be happier.

|  Best and caring plastic surgeon in Columbus  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr Donaldson after researching multiple plastic surgeons in Columbus. He is the most professional and caring physician. He takes time with you and listens to what you have to say. I am very pleased with my results and get lots of compliments. I also recently had Botox with Dr Donaldson and was very happy with my results. I highly recommend him.

by Kim on May 17th, 2012

I had contemplated plastic surgery for serveral years and looked into numerous options. I chose Dr. Donaldson because I felt the most comfortable with him and his staff. They are caring and professional. All my questions were answered and Dr. Donaldson did a great job of putting me at ease. The surgery and healing went much smoother than I anticipated. I would highly recommend Dr. Donaldson and his staff!!

|  Fantastic Dr and Staff  |  show details
by Brittania71 on Feb 10th, 2012

After having a baby my body just wasn't the same, it was time to get a couple of things fixed! I searched the internet and found wonderful reviews of Dr. D. My experience was even better. Dr D and his staff are warm and friendly and make you feel completely comfortable. Dr. D is very helpful in assisting you make the right choices based on what you have in mind for your future look. The surgery went perfectly under Dr. Donaldson's hand and the recovery was easy thanks to the homeopathic meds that were suggested. If I ever need anything else fixed Dr. D will be my first call.

Feb 2nd, 2012

I have wanted a tummy tuck for years due to having twins and my skin sagging. I research and researched and found Dr. Donaldson's website and his many raving reviews. On his site, you can ask him a question. I sent an email iquiring about a tummy tuck and he answered my email within a couple of hours on a weekend night. I was impressed. I scheduled an appointment and the entire staff was outstanding. I am a shy person and the nurse (Bobbie) and Dr. Donaldson made me feel so comfortable. The entire experience went so well. They even called me several times to see how I was doing during my recovery. I am so happy with my results. I am more confident now. I can't help but to smile when I look at my new belly. If you are looking for a top notch plastic surgeon, I would say he is one of the best.

Dec 27th, 2011

Dr. Donaldson and his staff are simply amazing. I had consultations with two other plastic surgeons prior to meeting Dr. Donaldson, and had thought that I was just going to have to accept a 'cold' surgeon. Then I met Dr. Donaldson and realized that there are surgeons who are compassionate and really want to help their patients.

|  great experience  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

After having consults with a few Plastic Surgeons in Columbus, I chose Dr Donaldson for many reasons. I was very nervous about the entire procedure but Dr Donaldson and his staff are amazing, compassionate, caring individuals who truly want the best for you. After three pregnancies, I can wear a bikini for the first time in ten years and I am more self confident than I have ever been before:) Thank you Dr Donaldson!

|  Dr. Donaldson helped give me back my confidence!  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

Dr. Donaldson gave me a breast augmentation about two weeks ago. He is a wonderful and talented doctor. His staff members are very friendly and personable as well.Being a mother, I made it very important to Dr. Donaldson that I did not want ridiculously big breasts. I couldn't ask for better results! My friend's can't believe how natural and real they look. Now I can feel confident in the bathing suites and clothing I wear. I recommend Dr. Donaldson to anyone looking to enhance themselves for the better.

|  Dr.Donaldson is very professional and friendly  |  show details
May 21st, 2011

Dr.Donaldson and his staff has made me feel comfortable with my decision to get breast augmentation. He is very confident in his practice . His staff was friendly and courteous especially Cheryl .I am a few short weeks away from my procedure and very excited with having chosen Dr.Donaldson to perform my surgery .I will repost after surgery ... Traci S.

|  breast augmentation  |  show details
by Holly B on Mar 1st, 2011

THANK YOU! Dr. Donaldson had performed my breast augmentation back in Jan-2011. I'm very pleased of the results that I wanted to accomplish, More portioned and fuller look!! I would recommend Dr. Donaldson to anyone considering plastic surgery. The office staff was great and very helpful and generous in making you feel welcome and comfortable. Thanks Again!

|  Wonderful results from a caring Doctor and Staff!  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. Donaldson is not only an amazing doctor who delivers wonderful results, but he is a very caring person. His staff are professional but also made me feel at ease and comfortable from the moment I walked into the office. I could not be more pleased with the results of my tummy tuck and muscle repair performed 3 weeks ago. I would recommend him to anyone seeking this procedure! I received excellent care from my first consult, all the way through my post-op visits thus far.

Jan 30th, 2011

Dr Donaldson did my breast augmentation a few months ago and he truly is an amazing doctor. The first thing that I noticed about him was that he responds to emails personally within a few hours. I had read a lot before my consult, but he still took his time during my appointment to discuss the options, benefits/risks, and my personal goals. He offered suggestions to get to my goals, but didn't pressure me in any direction. I felt that he actually cared about my wellbeing; the night of my surgery he personally called to check on me. I couldn't be more happy with my results, they're so natural, I feel like I was born with them. Overall, Dr Donaldson is personable, professional, and very talented! I would recommend him to anyone!

|  Great experience!  |  show details
by Michelle J. on Jan 12th, 2011

I went to Dr. Donaldson for a breast augmentation consultation. I had always wanted to look into the surgery but was too nervous to actually go and talk to a doctor. I am so happy that I went through with the consultation and subsequent surgery. I couldn't be more pleased with my results! Dr. Donaldson and his staff took wonderful care of me both before and after the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Donaldson if you are considering having plastic surgery.

Dec 19th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Donaldson. I had a mole removed from my forehead and there is next to no scar, it looks amazing. He had excellent bedside mannor, he put me at ease and made me feel very comfortable. His staff was also very kind and helping. The only problem I had was with one of the receptionists, who was very rude. But the rest of the staff was simply wonderful!

|  Dr Donaldson was awesome  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2010

Dr. Donaldson took his time during my first visit and answered all of my many many questions.

by Tami on Nov 7th, 2010

Dr Donaldson is a wonderful surgeon, he did a terrific job on my tummy tuck and arm lift. He is the only plactic surgeon I will ever use, I highly recommend him to all my family and friends.

Sep 20th, 2010

Great doctor.

by c. on Aug 3rd, 2010

Dr. Donaldson is my hero :) He was very considerate and patiently listened to my concerns about breast enhancement. He was a great listener and has a gentle demeanor. He made me feel very comfortable. I chose him as my surgeon and am so glad I did. My end result is beautiful. I look very natural but have the bustier look I was going for. If I didn't tell you or if you did not know what I looked like before, you would never know that I've had a breast enhancement. He is a skilled doctor and I had the best results any one could ask for.

Jun 5th, 2010

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Donaldson and his staff. They made me very comfortable during my procedure. If I elect to have another cosmetic procedure I will go back to Dr. Donalson.

by Mandy on May 25th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Donaldson was terrific. I was comfortable and the process was easy and seamless from the first visit to post-surgery check-ups. Most of all, I was extremely satisfied with the results. I would recommend Dr. Donaldson to anyone thinking of having a cosmetic procedure; in fact, I've already recommended and referred a number of my friends and colleagues to Dr. Donaldson who have also been very satisfied.

|  Dr. Donaldson  |  show details
by Jamie on May 19th, 2010

He is caring and professional. He gave me the look i was looking for. Excellent bedside manner.

|  My Experience  |  show details
May 13th, 2010

My surgical experience with Dr. Donaldson was excellent. I had a face lift, eye work and a "tummy tuck". I would recommend him whole-heartedly. I came to him from Chicago because of his reputation. I healed quickly and had no problems during or after surgery. The results are wonderful!!

|  Better than I could have imagined  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2010

I very highly recommend Dr. Donaldson and his staff! From beginning to end my experience was a very positive one. They are caring, considerate, very professional, and made me feel comfortable every time I visited. My results are better than I even imagined, so in addition to running a great office, Dr. Donaldson is an outstanding surgeon. I could not be happier! You will regret going anywhere else!

|  Excellent results  |  show details
by Molly G on Jan 28th, 2010

Dr. Donaldson is an excellent person and doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner and a great staff. My facelift came out perfectly, just what I wanted. I look 15 years younger. My face isn't tight nor shiny. I had little bruising. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Donalson.

by Magdolna Kish PE on Jan 12th, 2010

I am much impressed with Dr. Donaldson and with his staff.I'm greatly satisfied with the outcome of my reconstruction surgeryand its esthetic apperance

|  Top Notch Surgeon  |  show details
by Amy F. on Dec 10th, 2009

Jeffery Donaldson is top notch and takes pride in his job. He talks to you as you are his only patient and makes you feel comfortable in you decisions and helps you make the right one. He is one of the best physicians with fantastic bed side manners!

Sep 21st, 2009

I never knew a surgeon could be so kind and understanding until I met Jeffrey Donaldson. Now that I had my breast surgery, I can say he is THE BEST in Columbus!

Mar 12th, 2009

Dr. Donaldson has top notch credentials and experience. His knowledge, dedication, and kindness make me comfortable and confident. I'm excited to have such a capable and caring plastic surgeon in Columbus for many years to come!

|  Compassionate and Knowledgeable  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2009

Dr. Donaldson's kind and compassionate demeanor makes you feel comfortable and at ease. Plus, his intelligence and knowledge of his field confirms you know you are in the best and most capable hands.