Dr. Jeffrey Donaldson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 4th, 2016
Dr Quacko Donaldson Butchered Me
Breast implants ended up infected. 1 year later had them removed left with nerve damage tissue damage and dents and scars. Ruined my life

April 27th, 2016
Looking good at 65
I had a tummy tuck a couple of years ago and it still looks great. I want to have more work done.love Dr Jeff and office staff!

January 29th, 2015
After I had my child I decided to have a breast augmentation. I truly feel I have to breast I should have had all my life. They fit my body proportion perfectly and I couldn't be happier. The staff are so courteous and friendly. I would recommend him and his staff over and over again!

October 5th, 2013
Dr Donaldson is the best!
I just went to see Dr Donaldson for a consultation for my 2nd procedure. I was so impressed with him that I wanted to submit another review. I am extremely happy with my breast augmentation and am now scheduled to get liposuction on my thighs. I originally wanted to get liposuction on my butt, thighs and calves but Dr Donaldson felt that I only needed it in my thighs. Even though he could make more money if I got it in multiple areas, he cared more about making sure I had the best results for my body. I never thought I would leave a plastic surgeon's office feeling better about myself but Dr Donaldson once again has exceeded my expectations! I highly recommend him for both his surgical skills as well as his bedside manner.

August 15th, 2013
Best Plastic Surgeon in Central Ohio
I recently had a BA done by Dr. Donaldson and I absolutely love my results! In our consultation he thourougly and patiently answered all of my questions and did not make me feel rushed like other plastic surgeons in the area. You can tell from his manner that he is definitely more concerned about the patient than the money. My healing from by BA was swift, I was only out of work for 3 days and felt little pain. I would reccommend him to all of my friends and family. I will definitely come back to him in the future if I decide to have any other procedures done.

June 18th, 2013
Excellent Doctor Strongly Recommended
I had a birth mole on the upper lip and I went to him to do plastic surgery. At first, I had the concern about the scar after the surgery, but Dr. Donaldson did a wonderful job on removing the mole. The scar was totally disappeared after few months, as if that I didnt have the birth mole.I strongly recommend Dr. Donaldson as the excellent and reliable doctor.

February 10th, 2013
The Best Plastic Surgeon!
Dr. Donaldson performed my breast augmentation and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He did such a great job! I had minimal pain and my scars are very small. I've had no post op complications and I am so happy with the results. Dr. Donaldson not only did a great job on the actual surgery but he has a great bedside manner. I have emailed him both before and after surgery and he personally emailed me back within a few hours every time. He also called me the night of my surgery to check on me. He made both me and my husband feel really at ease. His nurse, Bobby, is wonderful too. I will most definitely go back to Dr. Donaldson if I have any other plastic surgery procedures in the future.

August 8th, 2012
Best surgeon!
Dr. Donaldson and his nurse Bobbie are the best there are! He did a perfect BA that fits me and I wish I would have done it years ago. After kids, being 29, and a sport related accident, I figured it was time to do this before I turn 30 and damnit I deserve it. I'm so happy I did. He is amazing and a perfectionist like me....I definitely picked the right surgeon for sure. Bobbie is also amazing...caring....just completely wonderful. Stop searching and just make an appt like I did. One day I just told my husband that I was gonna do this. I had practically zero problems after surgery....some swelling which was normal for my small frame. I continue to play sports and have no problems at all. LOVE HIM!

July 26th, 2012
Dr. Donaldson an his staff were so professional and courteous in regards to my desired results and nerves. I am about six months out from my surgery and could not be more pleased with my results.

July 14th, 2012
The best!
Id recommend anyone to Dr. Donaldson. I never felt rushed when I had my consultation with him. He never made me feel nervous. He really listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. Not only was he a great doctor, but every single person I came in contact with at his practice was great (Bobbi is fantastic!!!). I am beyond pleased with my breast augmentation. From start to finish, Dr. Donaldson was great. You are in GREAT hands with him.

July 7th, 2012
Dr. Donaldson is an amazing talent with a very engaging personality. He didn't try to talk me into a list of treatments, but asked me what I was unhappy with and gave me options. In the end, I had a fat transfer on my face and I couldn't be happier with the results! It is very difficult to find doctors who can do the eye area as well as Dr. Donaldson.

July 5th, 2012
Awesome Doctor!
I had otoplasty recently, performed by Dr. Donaldson, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. He eased all of my concerns pre-surgery and even called me the night of my procedure to check on me.He is so personable and kind. He took the time to review the procedure, talk through my concerns and let me know what to expect both during and after the procedure. And his work is perfection.I cannot rave enough about this doctor and my results. He rocks. And because of him, I now get to rock a ponytail:)