Dr. Edward Donner MD Patient Reviews

June 27th, 2016
Awesome
It was awesome!

June 25th, 2016
Dr. Donner is a very kind caring Dr.

June 20th, 2016
My Team of Heros
Dr. Donner and his amazing staff have been taking care of my spine since 2006. They are 200% committed to their patients and their well being. Dr. Donner has operated on all areas of my spine and I have hardware in all areas of my spine. As well, Dr. Donner has done many other procedures for me as surgery isn't ever his first approach, he studies each problem and tries the less aggressive approach when possible. In simple terms, he finds the best route and then follows it. Another really good point about this team, if a time comes when it's necessary to go to other providers, such as Physical Therapy or Medical Equipment and those types of services, whomever they send you to always seem as committed as they are. They send you to good people. These providers always have good things to say about Dr. Donner, they respect & his team, that speaks volumes to me. If you are unfortunate and need a spine doctor, look no further because there aren't any better than Dr. Donner.

May 20th, 2016
The strongest recommendation I could give
Dr. Donner is an outstanding orthopedic (back) surgeon. Over the last 6 years I have received three back surgeries from him, one lumbar procedure, a cervical fusion, and a artificial cervical disc implant. All three were successful and I am pain free. There are numerous "back doctors" in the greater Denver area; after visiting a couple of them, listening to friends complain about their back doctors, etc. I visited Dr. Donner's office located on the south side of Loveland, Co. Best decision I ever made. His office has a small town feel completely unlike some in Denver, his staff is friendly and competent, and all needed imaging equipment like x-ray and MRI's are in office with the results instantly available. No going elsewhere for an MRI is great! He will show you on-screen and explain what's wrong with your back, and what he recommends to repair it. He operates in a nearly new state of the art surgical center 5 minutes from his office and many procedures are actually out patient. I had a new disc implanted in my cervical spine 6 weeks ago after months of pain. I went home the same afternoon, pain free. I could not give this man and his staff a stronger recommendation.

December 7th, 2015
amazing dr., very thoruough,

September 7th, 2015
misdiagnosed
was misdiagnosed by dr. donner and his staff. had emergency surgery by a known surgeon in ca. also his p.a. was maintaining my pain pump at the time in which I could not breath. was seen by my asthma dr. as well as urologist. Both said it was the medication. quote from p.a. kottenstette{ its not the medication, you are worried about something} I also had to self cath during this time for a period of two weeks, four to six times a day from the medication he was using. I had to insist he take out the medication. he still insisted it was not the medication problem. Just hours after removing the medication I was urinating on my own and breathing again freely. as patients we have to be cautious against dr.'s that will not listen to our needs. also possible unpatented procedures by dr. donner, along with faulty hardware that resulted in a neuroma {tumor} in my lower back. also misdiagnosed, thankfully was found by another surgeon, who performed the emergency procedure. please, don't fall for the fast talking surgeon. you life is so very important to you and you children. I was also discharged by dr. pouliot, a former employee of dr. donner, because he misdiagnosed the tumor from a prior operation from I believe dr, donner.

July 24th, 2015
Respected Surgeon with a good bed side manner
Dr. Donner was an excellent choice for me when I had a spinal fusion 4 years ago. The surgery provided great relief and his staff couldn't have been nicer. Recently I returned to Donner for a Lamenectomy and once again, it was a good experience -- as far as having surgery goes! He is patient and good at what he does. I trust him completely.

June 19th, 2015
amazing dr.
very compassionate for his patients, understanding, goes the extra mile to make his patients comfortable during visit and very thurough with his exam. Gives the patient all information needed to make a smart decision on their health and back problems.

March 4th, 2015
Dr. Donner really took the time with me, I would recommend him to anyone with spinal problems.

February 7th, 2013
Corporate healthcare in america. If the diagnosis isn't obvious, move on to the more profitable patient. After the discouraging experience here, I went elsewhere and they quickly found the problem and surgery was scheduled. Interesting the previous commenter had pain 5 weeks out but not me....I didn't take a single one of the narcotic scrip they gave me. Feeling great 2 years out.

November 16th, 2012
He walked out
I'm trying to understand what I'm diagnosed with and how to treat it and he was completely flippant and then he walked out of the room when I still had questions.

May 29th, 2012
shocking
The doctor walked out on the appt. I'm trying to understand how to follow up on the problem.He gets up back towards the door , drops are really dismissive snotty remark and walked out.