A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Donohoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Donohoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Donohoe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohoe graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Donohoe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donohoe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans