A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Donohoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Donohoe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Donohoe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohoe graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Donohoe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Donohoe MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Donohoe practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Donohoe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Donohoe practices Urology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Urologists.