A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Dover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Dover is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dover
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dover Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Taking Control of Psoriasis
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Dover, FRCPC, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Hypertrophic Cicatrix
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Leg Dermatoses
- Lichen Planus
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Port-Wine Stain
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dover graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Dover has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Dover FRCPC and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Dover practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Dover has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Dover practices Dermatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists.