A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Dover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Dover is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Dover, FRCPC, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Hypertrophic Cicatrix
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Leg Dermatoses
- Lichen Planus
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Port-Wine Stain
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dover graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Dover has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dover accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Dover practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Dover practices Dermatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists.