Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Dover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Dover is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dover
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dover Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Dover, FRCPC, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Hypertrophic Cicatrix
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Leg Dermatoses
- Lichen Planus
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Port-Wine Stain
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dover graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Dover has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Dover FRCPC and MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Dover practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Dover has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Dover practices Dermatology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists.