3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I thermage because my belly skin sagged after show details I thermage because my belly skin sagged after
by James D. Koch on Jul 27th, 2015

I thermage because my belly skin sagged after having a baby. The doctor was convinced someone like me (little body fat and fit - I exercise daily and compete in sprint triathlons) would be the perfect candidate. After paying the high price I spent one hour in the procedure room. The doctor, who was excited when I came for the initial consultation (which, by the way is $175 and not included!), but was dismissive and abrupt when I came in for the procedure. It's was clear at this point he had the sale, he was handing me off to the technician (the doctor's do not perform the procedure) and was done with me. He never followed up with me. After 6 months there was no change. I went in for the follow up and he tried to get me to do more procedures and another round of Thermage. I had just paid $4700 total for nothing, why would I pay more??? Look, if you want to lose the saggy skin, surgery is the only way to go. Not exercise (which can improve, but not fix the skin) or get fit quick schemes. I will not have surgery as I have had issues with anesthesia in the past (pretty violent reactions). This stuff doesn't work or the we wouldn't be on the net arguing the finer points.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Debbie on Jan 20th, 2015

I am completely shocked to see some of the bad reviews posted on this site about Dr. Dover. I have been a patient of his for about 8 years now and he has done a fantastic job with the fillers, botox, and laser treatments that I have had. He is a skilled doctor has always been professional and really knows his stuff. I would highly recommend him for top notch treatment. He is very personable and really takes an interest in you. You will be pleased with his skilled hands at using fillers on your face. Yes, he is expensive, but you get what you pay for. I have never been disappointed in his work.

waste of money show details waste of money
Jul 24th, 2013

Dr Dover is about as handsome as can be and nice. But, he doesn't listen and will charge you an arm and a leg for unsatisfactory results. Your choice.

Feb 8th, 2012

Good work and nice man. Services are very expensive at Skincare Physicians which is a big downside. The office is always busy with patients. I didn't have laser or any complicated things but I trusted his work on the minor things he did. If you can find a talented and trusted doctor at a lower price then I would seek them out. In the long run, you could pay less with the same results.

Kathryn show details Kathryn
Jun 24th, 2011

Dr. Dover is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing him for about 16 years and know him very well. He always take the time to listen and answer my questions. I have 2 doctors in my family, and I feel that I can trust him as much as I trust them. I completely disagree with one the other commentators here that claims he is all about the money. He has often discouraged me from getting expensive procedures done (that I wanted), because he is looking out for my (his patient's) best interest, NOT THE MONEY. I highly recommend Dr. Dover. He's the best!

very bad experience show details very bad experience
by Barbara Miller on Dec 8th, 2010

the wrong laser number was used on my leg and i had great damage done. it took many follow up appointments for the damage to be repaired and he didnt even offer to pay. he seemed so nice but the results were disasterous.

Jul 11th, 2010

First appointment, he was two hours late staff never addressed me....should have left!!!!Prcoedure for one IPL treatment was 4X the cost everywhere else. Would never go back.

by Sandra on Nov 26th, 2008

All about money. Greediest doctor ever.Do top doctors recommend him? Definitely. Why? Because of his publications and lectures. Do patients recommend him? Definitely not. Why? Because he's the most careless doctor on earth. No matter what your problem is, he's going to laser you. Why? MONEY. Does he care about the results? NO Why? Because you signed a consent form so he's going to laser you to research on you and at the same time to make GOOD money out of you.