Dermatologists, Plastic Surgery Specialist
1244 Boylston St
Ste 302
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
617-731-1600
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  waste of money  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2013

Dr Dover is about as handsome as can be and nice. But, he doesn't listen and will charge you an arm and a leg for unsatisfactory results. Your choice.

Feb 8th, 2012

Good work and nice man. Services are very expensive at Skincare Physicians which is a big downside. The office is always busy with patients. I didn't have laser or any complicated things but I trusted his work on the minor things he did. If you can find a talented and trusted doctor at a lower price then I would seek them out. In the long run, you could pay less with the same results.

|  Kathryn  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2011

Dr. Dover is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing him for about 16 years and know him very well. He always take the time to listen and answer my questions. I have 2 doctors in my family, and I feel that I can trust him as much as I trust them. I completely disagree with one the other commentators here that claims he is all about the money. He has often discouraged me from getting expensive procedures done (that I wanted), because he is looking out for my (his patient's) best interest, NOT THE MONEY. I highly recommend Dr. Dover. He's the best!

|  very bad experience  |  show details
by Barbara Miller on Dec 8th, 2010

the wrong laser number was used on my leg and i had great damage done. it took many follow up appointments for the damage to be repaired and he didnt even offer to pay. he seemed so nice but the results were disasterous.

Jul 11th, 2010

First appointment, he was two hours late staff never addressed me....should have left!!!!Prcoedure for one IPL treatment was 4X the cost everywhere else. Would never go back.

by Sandra on Nov 26th, 2008

All about money. Greediest doctor ever.Do top doctors recommend him? Definitely. Why? Because of his publications and lectures. Do patients recommend him? Definitely not. Why? Because he's the most careless doctor on earth. No matter what your problem is, he's going to laser you. Why? MONEY. Does he care about the results? NO Why? Because you signed a consent form so he's going to laser you to research on you and at the same time to make GOOD money out of you.