A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Dowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Dowling is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Dowling, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowling graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Dowling has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Dean Dowling MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Dowling practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Dowling has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Dowling practices Anesthesiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Anesthesiologists.