Dr. Jeffrey Dowling Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 23rd, 2010

Hysterectomy

I had a partial hysterectomy by the wonderful Dr. David Mainman on Jan. 27 2009. I had never had surgery in my life so naturally I was so afraid esp. since I've heard people reacting to anesthesia.When I saw Dr. Dowling in his cute scrubs and his friendly take charge, calm manner all my fears went out the window. I joked a bit with him and next thing I was "under"....didn't have any problems at all, woke up in recovery and not even nausea. I hope not to need surgery again but if i do I will personally request this smart, gentle man.

Type 2 Diabetes