Overall Review

April 20th, 2016
I have been a Dr Downing patient for years and am extremely pleased with his services. I have been having a financial difficulty and his office manager, Anna, will not let me see him.....unless I pay my overdue bill $300.00 in full. (Charges from when I had insurance but did not present my card)

April 15th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Downings for several years and have always been highly satified with the care and attention I have received by both Dr. Downing and his staff. He has a very busy practice so I would advise making an appointment...otherwise expect to wait a bit before being seen. The staff is quick and efficient and Dr. Downing is great about taking the time necessary to assess his findings and explain the treatment course. If you're in search of a physician who delivers quality care then I would highly recommend Dr. Downing and the Family Health Center. D Anderson

February 18th, 2016
Dr. Downing and his staff are always very prompt in getting you checked in and out. They are knowledgeable and friendly to deal with and make you feel comfortable every visit.

January 25th, 2016
Best Dr. In Seminole County. Extremely thorough & always takes time for his patient. Staff is awesome! You will always feel comfortable at this office.

January 20th, 2016
As always, Dr. Downing and staff were excellent.

December 21st, 2015
Dr. Downing is a star!
I chose Family Health Center of Greater Orlando because I was new in town and looking for a family practice D.O. who also does osteopathic manipulation therapy (OMT). My neighbor recommended Dr, Downing very highly. My visit today was, as always, a pleasant and enlightening experience. The practice is efficient; the staff is friendly; and Dr. Downing is a star!

December 10th, 2015
Dr Downing is very nice and friendly, and makes me feel comfortable and welcome when I'm there. Wouldn't want any other Doctor.

November 21st, 2015
I am very grateful to have Dr. Downing as our family physician. He is caring in such a genuine way, always takes time to listen, is thorough, very knowledgeable and truly demonstrates superior commitment & compassion towards his patients. Along with the wonderful staff at the Family Health Center of Greater Orlando, they're amazing and do an outstanding job. Anyone I have ever heard mention Dr Downing, has always spoke of him in the highest regard..I guess that's why he continuously wins Patients' Choice Award and receives the Compassionate Doctor Recognition. I'd like to say thank you to Dr. Downing for all the wonderful care you've provided my family over the many years and to express all of our heartfelt appreciation for your kindness and excellent care.

November 14th, 2015
I highly recomm Dr. Downing
I had a great experience at Family Health Center. Dr. Downing was just wonderful! He took the time to answer all questions, and his laid back personality and friendly demeanor made me feel very comfortable. His staff was very nice and accommodating. This office was recommended to me by a friend and I am very thankful I followed that recommendation.

November 12th, 2015
Excellence in healthcare
Always consistent with Customer Service...great experience from check in to check out. Dr Downing takes his time, seeks to understand, listens and takes action. My only choice for high quality healthcare! Thank you for always exceeding my expectations!

November 10th, 2015
I love this place.

November 5th, 2015
I didn't have any problem setting up the appointment, send an e-mail with the request and they called me right away. Staff are all very friendly and with Dr. Downing he does listen and always has a good treatment or recommendation for your illness or sympton.