Dr. Jeffrey Downing, DO
Family Medicine

Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 20th, 2016

I have been a Dr Downing patient for years and am extremely pleased with his services. I have been having a financial difficulty and his office manager, Anna, will not let me see him.....unless I pay my overdue bill $300.00 in full. (Charges from when I had insurance but did not present my card)

Highly Satisfied show details Highly Satisfied
Apr 15th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Downings for several years and have always been highly satified with the care and attention I have received by both Dr. Downing and his staff. He has a very busy practice so I would advise making an appointment...otherwise expect to wait a bit before being seen. The staff is quick and efficient and Dr. Downing is great about taking the time necessary to assess his findings and explain the treatment course. If you're in search of a physician who delivers quality care then I would highly recommend Dr. Downing and the Family Health Center. D Anderson

by Tracie Samillano on Feb 18th, 2016

Dr. Downing and his staff are always very prompt in getting you checked in and out. They are knowledgeable and friendly to deal with and make you feel comfortable every visit.

by Terry Loroesh on Jan 25th, 2016

Best Dr. In Seminole County. Extremely thorough & always takes time for his patient. Staff is awesome! You will always feel comfortable at this office.

Jan 20th, 2016

As always, Dr. Downing and staff were excellent.

Dr. Downing is a star! show details Dr. Downing is a star!
by Kzw on Dec 21st, 2015

I chose Family Health Center of Greater Orlando because I was new in town and looking for a family practice D.O. who also does osteopathic manipulation therapy (OMT). My neighbor recommended Dr, Downing very highly. My visit today was, as always, a pleasant and enlightening experience. The practice is efficient; the staff is friendly; and Dr. Downing is a star!

by E. Ago on Dec 10th, 2015

Dr Downing is very nice and friendly, and makes me feel comfortable and welcome when I'm there. Wouldn't want any other Doctor.

by Tolleson Family on Nov 21st, 2015

I am very grateful to have Dr. Downing as our family physician. He is caring in such a genuine way, always takes time to listen, is thorough, very knowledgeable and truly demonstrates superior commitment & compassion towards his patients. Along with the wonderful staff at the Family Health Center of Greater Orlando, they're amazing and do an outstanding job. Anyone I have ever heard mention Dr Downing, has always spoke of him in the highest regard..I guess that's why he continuously wins Patients' Choice Award and receives the Compassionate Doctor Recognition. I'd like to say thank you to Dr. Downing for all the wonderful care you've provided my family over the many years and to express all of our heartfelt appreciation for your kindness and excellent care.

I highly recomm Dr. Downing show details I highly recomm Dr. Downing
by Jennifer Glenn on Nov 14th, 2015

I had a great experience at Family Health Center. Dr. Downing was just wonderful! He took the time to answer all questions, and his laid back personality and friendly demeanor made me feel very comfortable. His staff was very nice and accommodating. This office was recommended to me by a friend and I am very thankful I followed that recommendation.

Excellence in healthcare show details Excellence in healthcare
by Colleen on Nov 12th, 2015

Always consistent with Customer Service...great experience from check in to check out. Dr Downing takes his time, seeks to understand, listens and takes action. My only choice for high quality healthcare! Thank you for always exceeding my expectations!

by Diana Smallwood on Nov 10th, 2015

I love this place.

Nov 5th, 2015

I didn't have any problem setting up the appointment, send an e-mail with the request and they called me right away. Staff are all very friendly and with Dr. Downing he does listen and always has a good treatment or recommendation for your illness or sympton.

Oct 30th, 2015

Dr. Downing is fantastic! He is very easy to talk to about your health care concerns. The staff members are very pleasant & helpful. I have been a patient for several years now & highly recommend!

Just what we needed! show details Just what we needed!
Oct 29th, 2015

Our experience was perfect. The staff and the doctor were warm and friendly, we were in and out quickly but efficiently, and we felt our concerns were heard. Excellent!

by Jahson Lufcy on Oct 23rd, 2015

Great as usual. Sad to see Dr. DiNardo leave however. I have always had a pleasant experience with him.

Oct 21st, 2015

Dr. Downing and staff are there to help you feel better when it counts the most. We have many family members and friends who would describe a similar experience. Thank you Family Health Center of Greater Orlando for making our health a priority!

Great Health Center for All show details Great Health Center for All
by Carol on Oct 20th, 2015

The Family Health Center provides on-time appointments and spot on diagnosis in a patient centered environment. Thank you.

by Debbie Tolleson on Oct 20th, 2015

I am very grateful to have Dr. Downing as our family physician. He is caring in such a genuine way, always takes time to listen, is thorough, very knowledgeable and truly demonstrates superior commitment & compassion towards his patients. Along with Dr. DiNardo and the wonderful staff at the Family Health Center of Greater Orlando, they're amazing and do an outstanding job. Anyone I have ever heard mention Dr Downing, has always spoke of him in the highest regard..I guess that's why he continuously wins Patients' Choice Award and receives the Compassionate Doctor Recognition. I'd like to say thank you to Dr. Downing for all the wonderful care you've provided my family over the many years and to express all of our heartfelt appreciation for your kindness and excellent care.

by MH Smertneck on Oct 12th, 2015

Always the best of care .....staff is wonderful

Sep 24th, 2015

Drs. Downing and Dinardo are, by far, the best physicians! My visit today was prompt, all staff is extremely courteous and caring.

Superior Service - Excellent Care show details Superior Service - Excellent Care
by Sonya on Sep 22nd, 2015

I love the service and attention here. Everyone is so very nice. Dr. DiNardo and Dr. Downing actually listen to me and work with me to keep me healthy. Been coming here for years and plan to continue doing so! D.O.'s are the best! I love, too, that I can get a chiropractic adjustment for just a copay instead of paying specialist copay and having a chiropractor who tries to sell you on a bundle of visits you probably don't need.

by SHAUN Fisher on Sep 15th, 2015

Excellent experience as always. Dr Downing is awesome!

by Jane on Sep 5th, 2015

Wonderful doctors and great staff. I always receive excellent care when I am seen. I have never felt rushed whatever time I need it is not a problem. Awesome office. Go you be glad you did.

by James on Sep 4th, 2015

They always take the best care of my health. The staff listens and treats the patients like family. I love having a doctor that I can trust to take care of what is most important in life.

Love Dr. Downing and staff show details Love Dr. Downing and staff
by Joanna on Sep 2nd, 2015

I've been going to Family Health Center of Greater Orlando for 14 or 15 years now. Dr. Downing has been my primary provider. I couldn't imagine having to find a new doctor at this point. I love the care he provides me and the relationship we have developed over the years. When he's not available I'm still very confident in his staff and the care I will receive from them. All take the time to listen to you to determine the best course of action to take. The nurses are awesome, I received a steroid shot in the backside no pain or bruising, I had to have a blood draw for my thyroid work up, again no pain no bruising. As much as I would like to tell all to avoid at all cost so I can keep them all to myself I just can't do it. They are all amazing.

by Georgia Wilde on Aug 27th, 2015

Had to have a physical done. It was great. Dr. Jeffery Downing has taken care of my kids since 2000. He is awesome. We love him. Dr. Leonardo is a very good asset to his practice. Thank you.

Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
by Inez W. on Jul 16th, 2014

Dr. Downing Is great, he take the time to find out what All is going on with you. Makes you always feel at ease. I love my Doctors and the staff. I would recommend them to anyone and have.

Very good experience show details Very good experience
by Jenn on Apr 17th, 2014

Nice friendly staff. Dr. Was very good. Standard wait times. Clean office. Will definitely being making this my primary care office.

by Debra Taylor on Apr 16th, 2014

I have no complaints whatsoever !!! These are the best Dr.'s in our area. They have the best bedside manner. And always make you feel like your important. They always take their time and they always listen to what you have to say. As for the staff... these ladies are always amazing. As for the wait time... yes sometimes you have to wait a while. Try to be understanding. They are busy and when it is your turn you don't want them to rush you out just like the people before you. I recommend these doctors to everyone I know. Thank all of you got being so great !!!!!

by K Reed on Apr 2nd, 2014

Staff was friendly, Dr.Downing was knowledgeable, caring, very nice. Good service, convenient hours and location. I will return.

Great Doctor, wonderful practice! show details Great Doctor, wonderful practice!
by Wendy B on Mar 27th, 2014

I love the Team at the Family Health Center of Greater Orlando. I would recommend them very highly!!!

Always feel confident I'm getting the best care show details Always feel confident I'm getting the best care
by Vanlier on Mar 11th, 2014

I've been very satisfied for 15 years now. I love the walk in aspect of the practice.

patient show details patient
by Sarah Dizney on Mar 20th, 2013

Dr. Downing and his staff are always welcoming and friendly. Office hours are more than expected, and the office manager actually assisted me in my form of payment one visit. When I needed something after-hours, Dr. Downing called me back and took care of my issue promptly. I moved away from the area, and I still drive to see Dr. Downing!

Great doctor - on top of things show details Great doctor - on top of things
Jul 14th, 2012

I have been seeing this doctor for years. Whenever I have needed him, even on an urgent basis, he is available. He promptly calls back too. Also, when you have lab work done, they call you back right away, sometimes even the next day. Very efficient office. Highly recommend!

Apr 4th, 2012

I have always found Dr. Downing to be very professional and knowledgeable. His clinic is a walk in type, yet the wait is shorter than when I have had actual appointments with other doctors.

Jul 20th, 2011

Dr. Downing is very communicative, responsive and engaged. I drive 45 minutes from downtown Orlando and past a hundred other practitioners to get to his office, and I've referred a half dozen friends to him, as well. Having the medspa associated w/ the practice is a great plus. I feel like he sees 'me' when he sees me.

AWESOME DR WITH NO NEED FOR APPT show details AWESOME DR WITH NO NEED FOR APPT
by mcquagge on Jul 16th, 2011

Dr. Downing has been my doctor for years. He runs his practice with walk in appts even on the weekend. He is not controlled by pharmaceutical companies and will not force you to take name brand meds. I love him.

Apr 27th, 2011

Dr. Downing is the best Dr. my family has ever been to. We will never go anywhere else. My 6 year old is put at ease when we pull up to his office. He knows he will be treated with respect and enjoy his time in an unpleasant situation.

by The Jaikaran family on Nov 8th, 2010

Dr. Downing is the best thing that happened to me. Very trustworthy individual, you can rest assure that after you have an adjustment with this doctor, your stress level drops to "0",you know that feeling that you get after you have just paid all your bills and still have $$ left over? That is how you feel after an adjustment!!!

by E. Labrador on Aug 29th, 2009

I love this practice, despite of the long wait. The doctors are understanding and listen carefully to every concern. They address each concern promptly, efficiently, and with care. Although, today's American society treats each other as a number time = $; they make you feel as a human without neglecting the equation stated.

Dr. Jeff Downing, Family's Best! show details Dr. Jeff Downing, Family's Best!
by Patricia Ollweiler on Sep 9th, 2008

Dr. Downing gets it right the first time, every time. He is wonderful with kids and teens as well as adults. W have been his patients since he started at his Red Bug office.