Dr. Jeffrey Downing, DO
2911 Red Bug Lake Rd
Ste 100
Casselberry, FL 32707
407-699-9511
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Great Dr.  |  show details
by Inez W. on Jul 16th, 2014

Dr. Downing Is great, he take the time to find out what All is going on with you. Makes you always feel at ease. I love my Doctors and the staff. I would recommend them to anyone and have.

by Debbie Drehman on Jun 1st, 2014

Both Dr. DiNardo and Dr. Downing are awesome doctors. I have been going here for over 15 years now and I feel that they really care!

|  Very good experience  |  show details
by Jenn on Apr 17th, 2014

Nice friendly staff. Dr. Was very good. Standard wait times. Clean office. Will definitely being making this my primary care office.

by Debra Taylor on Apr 16th, 2014

I have no complaints whatsoever !!! These are the best Dr.'s in our area. They have the best bedside manner. And always make you feel like your important. They always take their time and they always listen to what you have to say. As for the staff... these ladies are always amazing. As for the wait time... yes sometimes you have to wait a while. Try to be understanding. They are busy and when it is your turn you don't want them to rush you out just like the people before you. I recommend these doctors to everyone I know. Thank all of you got being so great !!!!!

by K Reed on Apr 2nd, 2014

Staff was friendly, Dr.Downing was knowledgeable, caring, very nice. Good service, convenient hours and location. I will return.

|  Great Doctor, wonderful practice!  |  show details
by Wendy B on Mar 27th, 2014

I love the Team at the Family Health Center of Greater Orlando. I would recommend them very highly!!!

|  Always feel confident I'm getting the best care  |  show details
by Vanlier on Mar 11th, 2014

I've been very satisfied for 15 years now. I love the walk in aspect of the practice.

|  Well worth the drive  |  show details
by CDB on Jul 17th, 2013

Very patient focused, supportive, and funny. I gladly drive 45 minutes to see him, and pass a couple hundred other physicians on the way. The office works on a walk-in basis; once in three years I've waited more than 15 mintutes; they're open until 8pm weeknights, and until 5pm on Saturday. I've recommended him to friends and co-workers without hesitation.

|  patient  |  show details
by Sarah Dizney on Mar 20th, 2013

Dr. Downing and his staff are always welcoming and friendly. Office hours are more than expected, and the office manager actually assisted me in my form of payment one visit. When I needed something after-hours, Dr. Downing called me back and took care of my issue promptly. I moved away from the area, and I still drive to see Dr. Downing!

Jan 11th, 2013

Fantastic Doctor with a great beside manner

|  Great doctor - on top of things  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2012

I have been seeing this doctor for years. Whenever I have needed him, even on an urgent basis, he is available. He promptly calls back too. Also, when you have lab work done, they call you back right away, sometimes even the next day. Very efficient office. Highly recommend!

Apr 4th, 2012

I have always found Dr. Downing to be very professional and knowledgeable. His clinic is a walk in type, yet the wait is shorter than when I have had actual appointments with other doctors.

Jul 20th, 2011

Dr. Downing is very communicative, responsive and engaged. I drive 45 minutes from downtown Orlando and past a hundred other practitioners to get to his office, and I've referred a half dozen friends to him, as well. Having the medspa associated w/ the practice is a great plus. I feel like he sees 'me' when he sees me.

|  AWESOME DR WITH NO NEED FOR APPT  |  show details
by mcquagge on Jul 16th, 2011

Dr. Downing has been my doctor for years. He runs his practice with walk in appts even on the weekend. He is not controlled by pharmaceutical companies and will not force you to take name brand meds. I love him.

Apr 27th, 2011

Dr. Downing is the best Dr. my family has ever been to. We will never go anywhere else. My 6 year old is put at ease when we pull up to his office. He knows he will be treated with respect and enjoy his time in an unpleasant situation.

by The Jaikaran family on Nov 8th, 2010

Dr. Downing is the best thing that happened to me. Very trustworthy individual, you can rest assure that after you have an adjustment with this doctor, your stress level drops to "0",you know that feeling that you get after you have just paid all your bills and still have $$ left over? That is how you feel after an adjustment!!!

by E. Labrador on Aug 29th, 2009

I love this practice, despite of the long wait. The doctors are understanding and listen carefully to every concern. They address each concern promptly, efficiently, and with care. Although, today's American society treats each other as a number time = $; they make you feel as a human without neglecting the equation stated.

|  Dr. Jeff Downing, Family's Best!  |  show details
by Patricia Ollweiler on Sep 9th, 2008

Dr. Downing gets it right the first time, every time. He is wonderful with kids and teens as well as adults. W have been his patients since he started at his Red Bug office.

Sep 1st, 2008 on yahoo.com

Great clinic he is my favorite doctor. I have been going there for years and they always seem to help me the best they can.

Jul 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

dr downing is one of the nicest dr's i've ever seen, he understands and goes above and beyond the call of duty. ive been going to this office for years and have never been so well cared for. his p.a. is a sweetheart and very very good, she diagnosed my di

Oct 5th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Great Doctors: Dr. Downing is very professional and caring. I have been going to Family Heath Center for 3 years now and all the doctors are wonderful. The flexible hours are great for busy people like myself!