Dr. Jeffrey Draughn MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 12th, 2017
Not good with surgery.
I was told that I would be going into the hospital to be induced, when in fact Dr. Draughn had planned on doing a C-section on me. This was my first child and the outcome of the surgery was horrific. I went back to Dr. Draughn because I had some major setbacks that just seemed too abnormal. I expressed that maybe a medical tool or something may have been left inside of me, he just casually said "well I hope not, but I'm not sure". This was by far the worst experience that I've had and I delivered another child following the first one. I refused to go back to him because all he had was hopeless advise for me when I got pregnant the second time. I do not advise anyone that plans to have a C-section to go to this Dr. while he may have a pleasant demeanor, his surgical skills are not that great...you may as well have a student practicing on you.

June 23rd, 2016
Great doctor im difficult situations
I started seeing Dr. Draughn 16 years ago when I was pregnant with my son. I had hyperemesis and spent a good portion of my first trimester in the hospital. He was very attentive and encouraging to me that I would get through it. When I delivered my son, my uterus ripped open in two places and was hemorrhaging. Dr. Draughn literally saved my life with his quick reaction and ability to stop the bleeding in surgery without having to remove my uterus. He left town the next day to attend his mother's wedding but called the nurses and me personally while he was gone to keep abreast of my status. I can't thank him enough and appreciate how he checked in on me even after I left the hospital. He was comforting to my family after my emergency surgery. I never had another child but I would only want Dr. Draughn to deliver if I had. I highly recommend him to any expectant women.

April 11th, 2016
awesome doctor and awesome nurse KAT horrible other staff
Too sum it up quickly Dr. Draughn is by far the best as well as Nurse Kat (LOVE HER). However, the younger lady that works up front and the other lady that draws your blood BEWARE the worst attitudes EVER I am almost considering changing Dr's just because of them. When I went in to get my blood drawn Nurse Kat asked the phlebotomist was she ready and I kid you not she turned around and said "hmmm I guess so" with an attitude. oh heck no lady you will NEVER draw my blood AGAIN!

February 1st, 2016
I moved to Nashville from Mississippi and my doctor from MS recommended this Dr. I have seen him 3 times since 2013 and have never had any issues. He has always been very pleasant and kind and always ask about my job and how I am doing here in Nashville. I have not had kids and only use him for my annual check ups and have never had a need for a follow up but he has been great to me and meet all of my personal needs as a patient while I am at the facility. I would recommend him to anyone!

November 22nd, 2015
Medical staff was excellent. Dr. Draughn is very courteous, professional, and personable. I appreciate the care and attention I receive by him and his nurses.

January 30th, 2015
Im so hurt!
I am very disappointed about how I was treated. Dr. Draughn bedside manners was horrible. He taunted me about being 40 and pregnant. I was really stressed because he talked about miscarriages before he even touched me. I lost my baby and my husband ask him could he have given me something to try and prevent the miscarriage. He said he doesnt do anything until you have 3 or more miscarriages. I have anxiety about even going to doctor. I am not one to complain. He delivered my second child in 2008 and he was wonderful. I dont know what has happened but I pray that this doesnt happen to anyone else. They told me I lost my baby while walking down the hallway. I was told that I can go home and miscarriage naturally. I chose to do naturally and I never got a follow up call. So I pray that you choose wisely!

January 22nd, 2015
Dr Draughn delivered my twins who are now 21 years old. I have been seeing him this long. He is awesome!

January 24th, 2013
Just love Dr Draughn
He was recommend to me over 15 years ago and I have been with him ever since. I saw him before I had my three daughters. He took great care of me during all of my c-sections. He has always taken time to listen to me. The whole office has always been kind and gracious. We are moving and I hate the thought of not having him has my Dr anymore.

November 1st, 2012
Quite possibly my favorite Dr. ever.
My entire experience with Dr. Draughn and his staff has been pleasant and positive. They are very helpful with providing additional information, support and comfort is trying times. I have received nothing but great care here. I feel they are realistic and knowledgable. Dr. Draughn has confidently delivered both of my boys. I've had other health issues going on during visits and they were able to provide more information, referrals and reinforcement to keep my spirits up and keep a positive attitude. If you are looking for a humane, knowledgable and confidents doctor and staff...look no further.

May 29th, 2012
I have known Dr Draughn and his nurse Kat for a long time. They are both very kind, mild mannered,and suppotive of their patients. They are intelligent and very knowledgeable about their field. Many of my friends see Dr. Draughn and love him as well!! He and Kat make you feel comfortable in their office and are very professional. I highly recommend him for OB and GYN care.

April 23rd, 2012
Switched doctor after c-section
I felt like he was really rude to me about being overweight. He got a new intern when I went to him and yes she was pretty. He was so obsessed with her he was down right rude to me and laughed about the weight I had gained when I was pregnant. He did my c-section and my menses has been horrible since then. I DO NOT reccomend this doctor.

October 6th, 2011
Dr. Draughn delivered my son over 18 years ago and my twin girls 16 years ago. He is always attentive and very knowledgeable of multiple births. Over the years I have seen him and he has provided good advice and does always address any concern a patient may have and I have referred friends to his office.