A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Drebin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Drebin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drebin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drebin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Drebin, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Drebin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Drebin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Drebin FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Drebin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Drebin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Drebin practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.