A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Drebin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Drebin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drebin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drebin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Drebin, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Drebin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Drebin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Drebin FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Drebin practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Drebin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Drebin practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.